New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Plug your link, website, blog post, social media profile, YouTube video, etc. Win ForumCoin!

Here's a video of me creating abstract art

Postby darrensurrey » 11 Sep 2018, 14:20

darrensurrey

ForumCoin: 51

Re: Here's a video of me creating abstract art

Postby Allius » 11 Sep 2018, 18:44

[Moving topic to appropriate forum section!]

Sorry! It's against Forum Coin rules advertise our links in General Chat - Off Topic section. I moved it to the right section.
However, I saw you video and enjoy it. :)

Allius
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 544

Postby Lushh » 11 Sep 2018, 20:17

Now that was refreshing - a beautiful visual demonstration without the use of speech. Simplicity does it every time. I like the end result.

Lushh

ForumCoin: 90

Postby darrensurrey » 11 Sep 2018, 22:31

Allius wrote:[Moving topic to appropriate forum section!]

Sorry! It's against Forum Coin rules advertise our links in General Chat - Off Topic section. I moved it to the right section.
However, I saw you video and enjoy it. :)

Thanks. Wasn't really an advert. Just wanted to start a conversation about my art. And I thought it was a general chat off topic post. :D

-- 11 Sep 2018, 22:31 --

Lushh wrote:Now that was refreshing - a beautiful visual demonstration without the use of speech. Simplicity does it every time. I like the end result.

Thanks. Nothing to talk about really as it's quite obvious what I'm doing in the video. :D

darrensurrey

ForumCoin: 51

Return to Link & Video Plugs - Win ForumCoin