*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Plug your link, website, blog post, social media profile, YouTube video, etc. Win ForumCoin!

Plug for a Larger Community

Postby oldbuddy » 10 May 2018, 23:32

I don't see IBO Toolbox as a competitor of Forum Coin's and I have belonged to both for several years.

The biggest difference is Forum Coin pays us cash to post, but I don't think that is all good. Some could say it attracts a lot of static from people posting just to make a penny.

On the other hand, IBO pays me with advertising I can use to promote myself to a crowd that seems top be more engaged for reasons beyond the immediate rewards.

So the reason I posted this as a Member Ad, is I would sincerely like to invite those who can see beyond the pennies to check out what I do over there and maybe even participate.

If you can write with passion, it may even provide you with some serious contacts.

This is a Press Release I wrote today that you might enjoy reading.
http://www.ibosocial.com/oldbuddy/press ... rid=596398

Last edited by oldbuddy on 13 May 2018, 15:53, edited 1 time in total.
NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Banner Ad

Re: Plug for a Larger Community

Postby cmoneyspinner » 11 May 2018, 02:34

I have had an IBO profile for years. I tried doing press releases when I first started. It didn't work for me. I just checked my profile and realize that my Twitter widget has disappeared. I'll have to update that. WHat I liked about IBO was they let me put Google Ad Sense code on my profile and also did not object to me using affiliate links.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby oldbuddy » 13 May 2018, 15:52

cmoneyspinner wrote:I have had an IBO profile for years. I tried doing press releases when I first started. It didn't work for me. I just checked my profile and realize that my Twitter widget has disappeared. I'll have to update that. WHat I liked about IBO was they let me put Google Ad Sense code on my profile and also did not object to me using affiliate links.

I don't just use affiliate links, I also do flat out pitches in my Press Releases and if you keep the reader in mind so it contains value, they actually work.

I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Postby cmoneyspinner » 14 May 2018, 15:37

oldbuddy wrote:I don't just use affiliate links, I also do flat out pitches in my Press Releases and if you keep the reader in mind so it contains value, they actually work.

I trust that they work for you. I am just not sure what I could issue as a Press Release that would be of value to anyone.

I am an affiliate marketer. If I can't promote the affiliate referral links via the Press Releases then ... what else can I do? :? :?:

Also, when I first used the Press Release there was a problem with the way it generated. I can't remember now what the problem was but their was something "buggy" going on.

I would make more use of my IBO account if I knew how. :?

Do you have any suggestions on how to best use the IBO network for an affiliate marketer like me??

cmoneyspinner

Postby oldbuddy » 14 May 2018, 17:48

cmoneyspinner wrote:
oldbuddy wrote:I don't just use affiliate links, I also do flat out pitches in my Press Releases and if you keep the reader in mind so it contains value, they actually work.

I trust that they work for you. I am just not sure what I could issue as a Press Release that would be of value to anyone.

I would suggest you read a few of my Pres Releases (and maybe even some others), because I include affiliate links in mine all the time. I do try to keep it low key (although many others I have seen are flat out blatant), because I think it works better to show value to the reader.
I am an affiliate marketer. If I can't promote the affiliate referral links via the Press Releases then ... what else can I do? :? :?:

You can promote referral links, but you can also just build relationships and practive the IBO Spirit of helping others.
Also, when I first used the Press Release there was a problem with the way it generated. I can't remember now what the problem was but their was something "buggy" going on.

I would make more use of my IBO account if I knew how. :?

Do you have any suggestions on how to best use the IBO network for an affiliate marketer like me??

Try the suggestions I just gave you and feel free to contact me at any time to talk about any other specifics.

oldbuddy

Postby cmoneyspinner » 15 May 2018, 19:06

OK! Thanks for your advice. Maybe I'll review some of the Press Releases and get inspired to publish one of my own. If I do, I'll send you a PM to let you know. IBO is a nice site. It could be a gold mine and I'm just not fully taking advantage of all the "goodies" it has to offer. One good thing that I know about it is that your content gets indexed quickly and can be found via the search engines. That's gold right thar! :lol: :lol:

P.S. I guess you and I are only two folks here in the IBO community. :)

cmoneyspinner

Postby oldbuddy » 17 May 2018, 03:14

cmoneyspinner wrote:OK! Thanks for your advice. Maybe I'll review some of the Press Releases and get inspired to publish one of my own. If I do, I'll send you a PM to let you know. IBO is a nice site. It could be a gold mine and I'm just not fully taking advantage of all the "goodies" it has to offer. One good thing that I know about it is that your content gets indexed quickly and can be found via the search engines. That's gold right thar! :lol: :lol:

P.S. I guess you and I are only two folks here in the IBO community. :)

That's why I paid for this ad post, to see if anyone else might be interested or if they are only interested in picking up a few pennies each day.

oldbuddy

Your Ad Here.

Return to Link & Video Plugs - Win ForumCoin