ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Plug your link, website, blog post, social media profile, YouTube video, etc. Win ForumCoin!

DiscussPF - Personal finance discussion

Postby MoneyBox » 01 Mar 2018, 13:02

Site URL: https://discusspf.com/

About: An idea spawned over years of thinking, finally graces the net in the form of a Twitter account in October 2017. Then on November 12th 2017, the first iteration of a long-term project meant to span multiple channels was created. First, a blog. A place for me (Martin, a student studying Economics at University & a budding entrepreneur) to share my experiences in the area of personal finance, blogging and business – hoping to share some useful information that you can put into use.
Later on the 24th of November 2017, a directory was created which allows users with personal finance projects (books, apps, blogs and podcasts) to share and promote them. I’ve always intended for DiscussPF to be more than just my own blog. The intentions was and is to create a community for everyone. The directory is the first stage in that and allows me to give back to the personal finance community.
On the 22nd of February 2018 the true part of the project launched. Alongside a redesign to make the project easier to serve its purpose, a forum was added where members can discuss personal finance and get help and advice. This was the main idea for the project from the get go and serves as a huge benefit to the website.

Looking forward to feedback on the site, etc.

Last edited by MoneyBox on 08 Mar 2018, 21:39, edited 2 times in total.
MoneyBox

ForumCoin: 10

Re: $30 posting contest at DiscussPF

Postby Pradhan » 01 Mar 2018, 16:50

MoneyBox wrote:Hey everyone, I thought you may be interested to know that DiscussPF forums is hosting a posting contest in which the winner will take home $30 via PayPal. The contest will run from now until the end of March.

Please check out the thread for full details:
https://discusspf.com/community/topic/l ... -30-prize/
I do not know about anything about this site.Is this site to work like F C?

Pradhan

ForumCoin: 459

Postby MoneyBox » 01 Mar 2018, 17:18

Pradhan wrote:
MoneyBox wrote:Hey everyone, I thought you may be interested to know that DiscussPF forums is hosting a posting contest in which the winner will take home $30 via PayPal. The contest will run from now until the end of March.

Please check out the thread for full details:
https://discusspf.com/community/topic/l ... -30-prize/
I do not know about anything about this site.Is this site to work like F C?

Its a forum, so you create threads and replies there the same as you do here. But no, you don't earn per post. This is just a contest where whoever posts the most posts in a month from today will receive $30 via PayPal.

MoneyBox

Postby suny » 02 Mar 2018, 06:56

As a member of this forum site I will post as and when possible but not for the contest. I am out on a holiday so would not have enough time for a hectic activity anyways.

suny

Referrals: 62
ForumCoin: 687

Postby MoneyBox » 04 Mar 2018, 19:30

Thanks for your comment suny. The contest is still early doors so there is still plenty of time to enter and win!

MoneyBox

Postby Chameli » 04 Mar 2018, 22:07

Great to know. I hope the rules are easy to follow. I am going to check this out.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 77

Postby MoneyBox » 05 Mar 2018, 22:41

Chameli wrote:Great to know. I hope the rules are easy to follow. I am going to check this out.

Sounds great!

Still time to enter and win!

MoneyBox

Re: DiscussPF - Personal finance discussion

Postby MoneyBox » 21 Mar 2018, 19:11

We've now accumulated over 160 topics and over 600 posts. Many exciting discussions happening so be sure to check us out!

MoneyBox

Postby Chameli » 21 Mar 2018, 21:44

The site is also available through postloop. Are you actually paying to post on this forum.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 77

Postby Guardian » 09 Jun 2018, 02:13

DiscussPF is a great forum! If anyone has any interest in discussing money, investments, finance, etc, it's definitely worth a join.

Guardian

ForumCoin: 74

Postby kingcool52 » 11 Jun 2018, 13:13

A great forum that I am also a member of. Would definitely recommend anyone to join :)

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 61

Postby dominique » 24 Jun 2018, 22:43

I think this forum is available through The Forum Wheel. I have checked the forum, it is a great forum.

dominique

ForumCoin: 89

Return to Link & Video Plugs - Win ForumCoin