*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Plug your link, website, blog post, social media profile, YouTube video, etc. Win ForumCoin!

Techs Think - IT, Technology and more!

Postby Daniel » 16 Jan 2018, 02:26

URL: https://techsthink.com
Site Info: Techs Think is a discussion board based mostly around I.T. and technology discussion with a little off topic chat for basic discussions. We also offer community technical support & technology reviews made by the forum staff and the community on various technology in use by the users.

Come on by and check us out!

Daniel

ForumCoin: 1

Banner Ad

Re: Techs Think - IT, Technology and more!

Postby Daniel » 18 Jan 2019, 19:52

Roughly a month ago we shifted our focus to be a forum and assisting folks with technology problems as well as interacting with technology discussions. If you visited before come on by and check out our new look! If you haven't been there before...well come check us out :) there is plenty of topics to discuss!

Daniel

Postby suny » 18 Jan 2019, 23:58

I am willing to check your forum and take/give help on the forums. I have a good experience on tech related topics being an engineer and a marketing professional.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby Daniel » 22 Jan 2019, 22:28

suny wrote:I am willing to check your forum and take/give help on the forums. I have a good experience on tech related topics being an engineer and a marketing professional.

I'd be interested in what you are able to do for me, if you would like to message me on Techs Think and let me know what exactly you may be able to do for me to help me out.

Daniel

Postby suny » 23 Jan 2019, 08:11

Daniel wrote:
suny wrote:I am willing to check your forum and take/give help on the forums. I have a good experience on tech related topics being an engineer and a marketing professional.

I'd be interested in what you are able to do for me, if you would like to message me on Techs Think and let me know what exactly you may be able to do for me to help me out.

I have already sent a message to you.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby ptrikha21 » 23 Jan 2019, 18:03

Daniel wrote:URL: https://techsthink.com
Site Info: Techs Think is a discussion board based mostly around I.T. and technology discussion with a little off topic chat for basic discussions. We also offer community technical support & technology reviews made by the forum staff and the community on various technology in use by the users.

I would definitely have some things to share or discuss. Are Database topics also discussed?

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Postby Daniel » 24 Jan 2019, 21:53

ptrikha21 wrote:
Daniel wrote:URL: https://techsthink.com

I would definitely have some things to share or discuss. Are Database topics also discussed?

Those can certainly be discussed.

Daniel

Your Ad Here.

Return to Link & Video Plugs - Win ForumCoin