New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Plug your link, website, blog post, social media profile, YouTube video, etc. Win ForumCoin!

Affordable gaming headset!

Postby Daniel » 16 Jan 2018, 02:22

I have owned this particular headset for about 5 years and would have to conclude that it is of a very good quality considering the price. By default, this headset operates in your standard stereo mode, which sounds great on its own. If you go to Logitech’s website and download the driver software, you will unlock the ability to customize various sound levels, such as the mids, lows, and highs. I used it to increase the amount of bass since I enjoy hearing a fair amount of low frequency sound.

Now, what has really taken me back by this headset is the software that it goes with. When you install the software it automatically enables 7.1 surround sound, emulating a physical surround sound system....Continue Reading

Daniel

ForumCoin: 23

Re: Affordable gaming headset!

Postby mildredtabitha » 22 Jan 2018, 03:51

I just checked the link and I like the shape and design of the headphones. I think half the original price of $80 is still good. I was wondering if it prevents external noise. I mean no distractions while you are listening to your music.

mildredtabitha

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 4

Return to Link & Video Plugs - Win ForumCoin