*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Plug your link, website, blog post, social media profile, YouTube video, etc. Win ForumCoin!

Re: TheBitZone | Bitcoin/Crypto Forums | Earn Bitcoin Postin

Postby shamzblueworld » 05 Jan 2017, 07:13

jacktheking wrote:
shamzblueworld wrote:Hi, I did not get activation email, can you sort it out jack?

Hello. It seem that your account is activated now. Did you receive your email? Or was it automatically activated (I mean @Zenithin could have manually activated for you)?

It was activated by an admin.

shamzblueworld

ForumCoin: 274

Banner Ad

Postby Collinberg » 05 Jan 2017, 10:20

I have been a member of this forum for about 3days now and I can confidently say that it's a great forum,even though they are short on members presently,it's also an opportunity to not only earn more,it's also an opportunity to make your mark before it is saturated,for now,there is a pot of 0.001btc to be shared among 10 members,that means more earnings and there is also a reward for the 1st ten people to post 10 posts,for now,only two people has claimed that reward so it's still open,the reward is 0.00010000btc

Collinberg

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 53

Postby jacktheking » 06 Jan 2017, 02:47

shamzblueworld wrote:[snip]

It was activated by an admin.

Okay. Thank you for telling me. We will look into it and maybe disable email-verification or use an external mailing service.

Collinberg wrote:I have been a member of this forum for about 3days now and I can confidently say that it's a great forum,even though they are short on members presently,it's also an opportunity to not only earn more,it's also an opportunity to make your mark before it is saturated,for now,there is a pot of 0.001btc to be shared among 10 members,that means more earnings and there is also a reward for the 1st ten people to post 10 posts,for now,only two people has claimed that reward so it's still open,the reward is 0.00010000btc

Thank you for your positive and kind feedback. Yes we are short on members now but we are actively promoting this new forums. The more member we have, the more advertiser is willing to pay and the more Satoshi per share it will be. Thank you again. :clap: .

jacktheking
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 162

Postby Zombielady » 07 Jan 2017, 04:42

jacktheking wrote:
TheBitZone is a brand new online Bitcoin/Crypto based forums. We pay our users to post and unlike other pay to post forums, we uses a unique and innovative algorithm to pay our users well and still allow us to continue with our funding. ;) .

Instead of earning a specific amount of Bitcoin per post, we give users a few shares for their posts. Those shares will then be converted to Bitcoin in about two weeks using the following simple math formula.

One Share = (Total Revenues * 0.6) / (Total Shares from all users);^
User Satoshi = User Shares * One Share;

Come join us today and grab yourself a one or two digit(s) UID while stock last! :D .

Powered by MyBB with custom plugins developed specifically for TBZ by inTech. :wave: .

^ 40% will be used for forums development.
(Refferal link is for promotional tracking. I am not earning anything form referrals.)

This looks good,i will try it out once i'm free. :)

Zombielady
Banned

ForumCoin: 74

Postby jacktheking » 10 Jan 2017, 16:23

Thank you for your positive comment @Zombielady. We're looking forward for your arrival. :).

jacktheking
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

Postby jacktheking » 17 Jan 2017, 09:16

We'll be doing our conversion in the coming days. Join us if you haven't. :).

jacktheking
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

Postby jacktheking » 23 Jan 2017, 10:51

First TBZ Shares to Satoshi conversion was done yesterday! A total of 300 000 Satoshi was shared among our users. We removed admin TBZ Shares before conversion so that one share have a higher rate.

@Collinberg (also a ForumCoin member) received the biggest amount of Satoshi - 120 000 Satoshi.

Join us today and be part of TheBitZone second shares conversion!

jacktheking
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

Postby WorldClassic » 23 Jan 2017, 12:03

Is in the forum . The forum is Awesome , I liked it .

WorldClassic

ForumCoin: 4

Postby jacktheking » 02 Feb 2017, 15:24

WorldClassic wrote:Is in the forum . The forum is Awesome , I liked it .

Thank you for joining us! If you have any suggestion, feel free to shoot it out. :).

jacktheking
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

Postby skysnap » 02 Feb 2017, 15:32

Looks interesting. I just joined. Not sure ho much time it will take for me. Thanks for letting us know. :)

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby jacktheking » 11 Feb 2017, 02:09

skysnap wrote:Looks interesting. I just joined. Not sure ho much time it will take for me. Thanks for letting us know. :)

Thank you for joining us. We hope that you will enjoy yourself there.

The next conversion will be happening in the coming days. So you're just in time for our second conversion. Don't forget to make an introduction post to get things started. :).

jacktheking
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

Re: TheBitZone | Bitcoin/Crypto Forums | Earn Bitcoin Posting

Postby Happyland » 12 Apr 2017, 08:05

Hi just saw this thread. Is the site still available for more members? If so I will take a look at it. From what you wrote on this thread it sounds like an interesting way to earn bitcoin. I like the concept of shares. It sounds unique from other sites. I hope you keep innovating.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby skysnap » 12 Apr 2017, 18:16

I am part of the site but can't post regular. Also no idea if other people on this forum are active there. So have to wait.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby CyberFreak » 14 Apr 2017, 02:13

The site is still available but the conversion to Satoshi and the withdrawal both takes along time and they don't follow the times they state on their site. It is all basically whenever they feel like it. That is the reason I am not active anymore.

🙏Stay safe, look after one another and be positive!🙏

After the 31st of January, I will no longer offer Crypto exchanges ---> Read more Information!
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 45,470

Postby Happyland » 14 Apr 2017, 04:19

CyberFreak wrote:The site is still available but the conversion to Satoshi and the withdrawal both takes along time and they don't follow the times they state on their site. It is all basically whenever they feel like it. That is the reason I am not active anymore.
Yes thanks for the update. I took a look over there at the site and I saw exactly what you mean. I also saw the suggestion you provided them about providing a written schedule of the conversions and sticking to it. To avoid disappointment I will stay away too.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Link & Video Plugs - Win ForumCoin