*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Plug your link, website, blog post, social media profile, YouTube video, etc. Win ForumCoin!

Re: TheBitZone | Bitcoin/Crypto Forums | Earn Bitcoin Posting

Postby skysnap » 14 Apr 2017, 08:31

I guess that slows things down. But yeah it'd be worth being on such forums to earn bitcoins. I will wait for the update from here onwards.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Banner Ad

Postby CyberFreak » 15 Apr 2017, 03:45

Happyland wrote: Yes thanks for the update. I took a look over there at the site and I saw exactly what you mean. I also saw the suggestion you provided them about providing a written schedule of the conversions and sticking to it. To avoid disappointment I will stay away too.
Site like TheBitZone and us survive based on reputation and the trust of users. We promise users can earn a certain amount per post and that they get credited instantly and can spend those FC on anything or withdraw it for PayPal money and we promise that we will pay the user within 48-72 hours typically. As soon as we start drifting from those promises users will lose trust. That is why we are honest in advance and let users know if payments may be delayed. TheBitZone is doing everything backwards really by promising things and then after being late to honour the promises, then alert the users to issues delaying things.

They failed the most important part of building a new PTP site and that is building trust.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 45,470

Postby Fergal » 15 Apr 2017, 17:44

Popular topic donating 50 F orumCoin to jacktheking and Collinberg.

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 11,998

Postby jacktheking » 25 Apr 2017, 12:26

Hello everyone. I am disappointed by myself. I am not going to give or state any reasons excuses here as I am fully aware that TheBitZone is not what everyone here initially expected to be. I am just here to say that I will be working on to rebrand TheBitZone and enforce a tighter rules.

jacktheking
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 162

Postby jackchun » 26 Apr 2017, 17:05

Hello, I have also joined bitzone but the tbz still has not convert to satoshi, and don't know when 10 posts award for first 10 winners will be rewarded? (It said 9 winners now so only one left and then awards will be given)
Hope my rewards and conversion of my satoshi will be given then! I will tell after I successfully withdraw my first payment..

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby CyberFreak » 26 Apr 2017, 18:06

In the almost 4 months the site has been running, there has only been 2 conversions even though the intention was for them to happen every 2 weeks so you have to wait a while I imagine as there is no sign of anything happening soon. The forum is now pretty much dead in terms of posts aswell. I am still waiting for the 10 post thing aswell and have been waiting since the start of January. I have managed to cash out from the 2 conversions they have done and after waiting longer than the 24 hours or so they say, I did get paid.

Personally I would just say give up on it at the moment. If @jacktheking rebrands the site (hopefully keeping current balances) then it might be worthwhile giving it another look but in it's current form, it is dead.

🙏Stay safe, look after one another and be positive!🙏

After the 31st of January, I will no longer offer Crypto exchanges ---> Read more Information!
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 45,470

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Link & Video Plugs - Win ForumCoin