*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Plug your link, website, blog post, social media profile, YouTube video, etc. Win ForumCoin!

Pop Borderline Personality Disorder - Youtube video

Postby Allius » 22 Sep 2016, 16:03

Hello!
It's hard to live with Borderline Personality Disorder. Do you know someone with this kind of characteristics?
See our video and know more about this subject (with english subtitles)

Allius

ForumCoin: 155

Banner Ad

Re: Borderline Personality Disorder - Youtube video

Postby nela13 » 22 Sep 2016, 17:16

Very good, your videos help to understand this serious mental health disorder, watching it it is easy to understand that this disorder impacts the way people think and feel about themselfs and others. It is a kind of inability to manage emotions effectively.
I never met a person with this illness.
Keep this good work :thumbup:

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby Scouten » 23 Sep 2016, 00:53

This is some really good information to know! (Thank goodness for the captions. XD) I was not even really aware of any of the symptoms of this disorder or even much of what happens with people that have this disorder, but now I do! I do not think I know anyone with this disorder.. I might and maybe I never really knew it!

Scouten

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 154

Postby sprite1950 » 23 Sep 2016, 06:30

My son has never been diagnosed with this but I have always maintained that he has some sort of personality disorder which has manifested itself in lots of negative ways. He had a serious drug habit and is impulsive and destructive. He will always believe he is right and seems to think that it is the rest of the world that is out of step.

I can see that he presents many other symptoms described in the video which have caused us all great distress in the past.

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby DreekLass » 01 Oct 2016, 14:22

Yes, my ex had or has BPD. I first confused it for NPD, but was very confused because sometimes our interactions would seem genuine. Anybody struggling with it, I would suggest getting clear between the differences between BPD and NPD.

DreekLass

ForumCoin: 63

Postby Angie10 » 01 Oct 2016, 15:06

Wow, thanks for sharing this video, @Allius. It's very informative and an eye opener! I have someone very close to me who's now in her mid 20's, but started displaying a lot of the symptoms in her early teens. I'm a little worried because I've always wondered if there was more to her behaviour than just being highly strung and self-centred.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby Allius » 01 Oct 2016, 17:22

Thank you for your comments!
Is not easy deal with people that have this disorder. That's why an early and good diagnostics are so significant. The treatment are also very important, because some of this people tend to commit suicide :(

Allius

Postby Fergal » 15 Apr 2017, 17:58

Popular topic donating 50 F orumCoin to Allius and sprite1950.

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 12,003

Postby Allius » 17 Apr 2017, 10:22

Thank you @Fergal. That's very kind of you :)

Allius

Your Ad Here.

Return to Link & Video Plugs - Win ForumCoin