New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Site news and information.

Re: ForumCoin Rates Updated

Postby peachpurple » 21 Oct 2015, 05:34

thanks very much for the whole explain. Now I understand what is going on. Okay, I will leave insightful comments from now on. Cheers

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 245

Postby Happyland » 21 Oct 2015, 05:43

Thanks for the transparency on the rates and for communicating changes to us. It is good that you have controls in place to ensure the goal of staying up and running. Other sites have crumbled and fallen. Some of us are because we enjoy the forum and interacting. Some will leave but that is fine because people come and people go. That is the nature of the business. We are also here because forum coins are valuable. In some ways they have gotten even more valuable because they are harder to earn. :)

Now We Can Search And Earn From This International Search Engine:
https://searchtrade.com/index.php?ref=e ... gnUpDialog
Happyland

ForumCoin: 840

Postby oldbuddy » 21 Oct 2015, 15:44

As long as you don't limit the number of posts we can make for free. I pass my 10 posts very quickly and still have things to say, so don't stop me from having fun and enjoying my friends on here.

Who Thinks Penny A Click Sites Don't Work?
oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 2,262

Postby Angie10 » 21 Oct 2015, 15:50

Phew....I noticed the change last night and thought it applied only to me LOL!

On a serious note, thanks so much for the update, @Fergal :) It's very refreshing to have an admin team who are open and proactive in keeping its members abreast of all new developments. I'm fairly new to ForumCoin, but love it here. So like the other posters before me, I'm fully onboard and will certainly stay on to help the site go forward and ensure it grows and becomes better. You guys know what's best for it :)

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,356

Postby Toiken » 21 Oct 2015, 15:58

Why not open a new Discussion in the Board Index that would make Google Algorithm fall in love with Forumcoin?

I love this forum and would hate to see it succumb into the void.

Toiken

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 54

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 21 Oct 2015, 16:39

Thanks for the update. One thing I really appreciate about this forum is the constant updates and not leaving people in the dark. As far is communication goes this forum is spot on! I hope money can pick up, I love this forum and hope for the best.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 62

Postby Fergal » 22 Oct 2015, 07:21

Toiken wrote:Why not open a new Discussion in the Board Index that would make Google Algorithm fall in love with Forumcoin?

Thanks for the suggestion, can you please give some details as to what you have in mind?

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 11,191

Postby laksh » 22 Oct 2015, 07:35

Whichever site I join, this is the outcome :( I don't know if it's my bad luck.. Either they stop paying or close down or reduce payment rates.. I have experienced it many times already :(

laksh

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 250

Postby oldbuddy » 22 Oct 2015, 10:32

laksh wrote:Whichever site I join, this is the outcome :( I don't know if it's my bad luck.. Either they stop paying or close down or reduce payment rates.. I have experienced it many times already :(

My experience is just the opposite, no matter how many times they lower the rates I still make more money and If they shut down, I just go find another one and keep on going.

Who Thinks Penny A Click Sites Don't Work?
oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 2,262

Postby cessy_08 » 22 Oct 2015, 10:49

Thanks for the update Fergal. Lowering the rates is always better than shutting down :)

Visit my personal travel and food blog! Grab a ticket for a bite around the globe with me!
Drop by LiteracyBase to read articles coming from various authors from around the world.
Expats for expats! Visit ExpatPost!
Hotel and flight bookings made easy with Kaligo.
Get 10% off buying from BornPrettyStore! Use SHASX31 code upon checkout!
cessy_08

ForumCoin: 1,129

Postby vcolaco » 22 Oct 2015, 10:54

I am ok with it, as it is for the best. Just hope that the good posters think the same and stay. I am ok with lower rates, if our [high] quality stays unharmed ;)

Hug

vcolaco

ForumCoin: 153

Postby Katriona_22 » 22 Oct 2015, 11:09

NO problem for me. I love being here in forumcoim in my break time, still it adds up even the rate has change.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 537

Postby kyuminette » 22 Oct 2015, 11:55

Thanks for the updats at least now Iknow if what is going on and what's the important is I'm still here at Forumcoin .

kyuminette

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 199

Postby CyberFreak » 22 Oct 2015, 13:00

laksh wrote:Whichever site I join, this is the outcome :( I don't know if it's my bad luck.. Either they stop paying or close down or reduce payment rates.. I have experienced it many times already :(
Typically sites pay higher rates when they start and that is due to them wanting to attract members and get alot of users promote their site on their behalf and are happy to pay out of their own pocket to get the site started but then there comes a time where the owner can not keep paying out of their own pocket and they have to lower the rates to find a balance between the income and the outgoings. That is the difficult bit really.

It is great to see so many members supportive of the changes and understanding why we are doing this.

Until the 11th of August, I will be extremely busy so please contact Fergal in regards to issues and article applications. I cannot promise a timely reply during this time.
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 63,752

Forum coin team change their value

Postby SHOHANA » 23 Oct 2015, 05:05

Is it me only who has punished by the forum coin change their value or all the users are now only get daily 10 posts with 1 point? Really shocking :(

SHOHANA

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 251

PreviousNext

Return to Guidelines and Announcements