ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Site news and information.

Re: 100,000 Posts on ForumCoin

Postby 3rdhope » 25 Aug 2015, 06:55

well i did not see that coming... thats great news.. we will keep on posting... iv got an idea, lets raise the posting limit to 20 posts per day... how about that?

3rdhope
Banned

ForumCoin: 20

Postby sprite1950 » 25 Aug 2015, 06:58

How did I miss this post? :? Congratulations! It must be a great feeling to see your brainchild succeed and I am proud to be part of this community. Long live ForumCoin :D

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 2,049

Postby vathsala » 25 Aug 2015, 14:40

Would anyone like to speculate as to when we will reach the One Million post mark?

Hi Fergal:

Speculating about reaching the One Million post mark is not that difficult. Because daily so many members are joining in this site and due to the strict guidelines and vigilance of the Administrators , Now a days all are posting good quality comments. Spammers and short posts are almost disappeared . So all these things proves that the day is not very far and very soon our Forum will be touching its ONE MILLION POST MARK adding one more feather to Cyberfreak and Fergal for their hard work and their endless efforts :)

Last edited by Fergal on 26 Aug 2015, 07:01, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quote tag fixed.
vathsala

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 51

Postby Thales_Alex » 28 Aug 2015, 13:30

Long live ForumCoin!!
This is such a nice community!
I guess that the one million post mark will be passed between 2016-2017!

also, i'm happy to see my name in the print! *o* :lol:

Thales_Alex

ForumCoin: 182

Previous

Return to Guidelines and Announcements