ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Site news and information.

Post Reply Notification

Postby Fergal » 26 Jun 2015, 19:19

To get notified of replies for a particular post, please check the "Notify me when a reply is posted" below the post, as shown in the image below;

To change your settings, so that you get notified for replies to all your posts:

Visit this area of your User Control Panel, check the box to "Notify me upon replies by default:" and click "Submit".

Thanks!

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 15,653

Re: Post Reply Notification

Postby merdinyo067 » 27 Jun 2015, 00:57

it's useful option that let you know who is interested in your post
thanks Mr fergal

merdinyo067

ForumCoin: 235

Postby tech40 » 27 Jun 2015, 03:40

But the negative side of this is, it will spam on my email, I tried to do that and I have gmail notification to my browser, and after doing that I got tons of notification, even if the messages isn't for me. I still get notification, which is not cool specially if you're waiting something important to your email.

Is there way that the notification will only notify on ForumCoin notification bar when someone quoted your message than email

tech40

ForumCoin: 70

Postby lludawg » 27 Jun 2015, 05:08

tech40 wrote:But the negative side of this is, it will spam on my email, I tried to do that and I have gmail notification to my browser, and after doing that I got tons of notification, even if the messages isn't for me. I still get notification, which is not cool specially if you're waiting something important to your email.

Is there way that the notification will only notify on ForumCoin notification bar when someone quoted your message than email

This is exactly my thought. Maybe it is time for a ForumCoin theme update?

lludawg

ForumCoin: 3

Postby Fergal » 11 Jul 2015, 11:52

tech40 wrote:Is there way that the notification will only notify on ForumCoin notification bar when someone quoted your message than email

Not at the moment, perhaps it is something we will be able to do in the future.

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 15,653

Postby ahmedjamal » 18 Jul 2015, 15:23

Thanks for the nice option. Really helpful. ;)

ahmedjamal

ForumCoin: 91

Return to Guidelines and Announcements