ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Site news and information.

Re: ForumCoin Moderator Vacancy - Can you help the community

Postby scarface » 25 Jun 2015, 09:40

This is the first application I have ever submitted to help another forum that's not my own.. God luck to whoever gets picked.
  • 0

Image
scarface
 
Posts: 325
Reputation: 28
ForumCoin: 69

Re: ForumCoin Moderator Vacancy - Can you help the community

Postby Fergal » 25 Jun 2015, 17:32

Thanks everyone for your interest and PMs.

loudawg wrote:I think someone is jealous of Fergals wisdom.

CyberFreak has nothing to be jealous of, he has a rare combination of wisdom and youth :)
  • 0

User avatar
Fergal
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7,513
Location: Ireland
Reputation: 1518
ForumCoin: 15,653

Re: ForumCoin Moderator Vacancy - Can you help the community

Postby Babyhamsta » 26 Jun 2015, 00:27

Fergal wrote:Thanks everyone for your interest and PMs.

loudawg wrote:I think someone is jealous of Fergals wisdom.

CyberFreak has nothing to be jealous of, he has a rare combination of wisdom and youth :)


When will the admins be announced?
  • 0

User avatar
Babyhamsta
 
Posts: 98
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 3
ForumCoin: 93

Re: ForumCoin Moderator Vacancy - Can you help the community

Postby nihal007k » 28 Jun 2015, 09:51

Iam ready for that challenge....fergal is that vacancy still have? 8-)
  • 0

nihal007k
Banned
 
Posts: 159
Referrals: 6
Reputation: -55
ForumCoin: 495

Re: ForumCoin Moderator Vacancy - Can you help the community

Postby Hugop » 29 Jun 2015, 00:22

Just wondering, what happened to all the other moderators if there were any?
  • 0

User avatar
Hugop
 
Posts: 774
Location: Luxembourg
Referrals: 4
Reputation: 216
ForumCoin: 483

Re: ForumCoin Moderator Vacancy - Can you help the community

Postby walash » 29 Jun 2015, 05:34

Awesome decision both Fergal and Cyberfreak. I do agree FC needs a Mod to keep the sections clean and organised. You guys also need to eat, work and sleep, after all!
I'd love to apply BUT I've been working a lot on one of my main projects and won't have time for this.
Anyway, I will keep reporting threads and comments out of place! :twisted:

Cheers,

Wal
  • 0

User avatar
walash
 
Posts: 307
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 61
ForumCoin: 415

Re: ForumCoin Moderator Vacancy - Can you help the community

Postby Fergal » 29 Jun 2015, 06:33

Babyhamsta we hope to announce the new Moderators within the next week to ten days. Members are still welcome to apply.

Hugop, we haven't had Moderators in the past, these are new positions.

Thanks Wal.
  • 0

User avatar
Fergal
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7,513
Location: Ireland
Reputation: 1518
ForumCoin: 15,653

Re: ForumCoin Moderator Vacancy - Can you help the community

Postby Babyhamsta » 01 Jul 2015, 07:15

That sounds nice c: Fergal! I got updated stuff. I became Co-Owner of http://www.ChatterBuzz.ga and I am a admin at http://www.AdminAds.com I hope to help you guys tons! I am very active and I can manage!
  • 0

User avatar
Babyhamsta
 
Posts: 98
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 3
ForumCoin: 93

Re: ForumCoin Moderator Vacancy - Can you help the community

Postby blair » 02 Jul 2015, 04:47

FC -- Forum Coin
FC -- Fergal Cyberfreak
I wonder if the new mods will have these initials on their names. Quite interesting isn't it?
Goodluck future mods can't wait to see the names announced
  • 0

User avatar
blair
 
Posts: 2,405
Reputation: 209
ForumCoin: 565

Re: ForumCoin Moderator Vacancy - Can you help the community

Postby creative_myst » 05 Jul 2015, 04:41

I would love to apply for this position. I enjoy moderating on a writing website - just coming up on my second anniversary. In addition, I work as a Community TA for a Coursera course. If you haven't experienced the incredible power of MOOCs (massive online open courseware), I suggest you look into them. You can learn practically anything if you search for it. Anyway, I digress.

I would love to apply for this position, but as a brand new member to this forum, I don't think I have enough knowledge of the site to apply yet. Still, I hope someday in the future, I will have that opportunity. For now, I will say, I am impressed with what I have seen so far. All the posts I have seen have been admirable in sticking to the guidelines of being polite to each other.

I believe I am going to enjoy this very much.

Meanwhile, good luck to all the candidates. I am sure it will be a tough decision for the admins.
  • 0

creative_myst
 
Posts: 9
Reputation: 1
ForumCoin: 27

Re: ForumCoin Moderator Vacancy - Can you help the community

Postby loudawg » 06 Jul 2015, 05:57

creative_myst wrote:I would love to apply for this position. I enjoy moderating on a writing website - just coming up on my second anniversary. In addition, I work as a Community TA for a Coursera course. If you haven't experienced the incredible power of MOOCs (massive online open courseware), I suggest you look into them. You can learn practically anything if you search for it. Anyway, I digress.

I would love to apply for this position, but as a brand new member to this forum, I don't think I have enough knowledge of the site to apply yet. Still, I hope someday in the future, I will have that opportunity. For now, I will say, I am impressed with what I have seen so far. All the posts I have seen have been admirable in sticking to the guidelines of being polite to each other.

I believe I am going to enjoy this very much.

Meanwhile, good luck to all the candidates. I am sure it will be a tough decision for the admins.


Sorry I don't think you will make a good mod, you failed to read the whole of the OP and send a PM instead you posted a reply here.
  • 0

User avatar
loudawg
Banned
 
Posts: 576
Location: Sunny Scotland
Reputation: -23
ForumCoin: 250

Re: ForumCoin Moderator Vacancy - Can you help the community

Postby thisnthat » 09 Jul 2015, 14:51

loudawg wrote:Sorry I don't think you will make a good mod, you failed to read the whole of the OP and send a PM instead you posted a reply here.


Um.. you might want to read her whole post, or re-read it. Just sayin'. ;)
  • 0

User avatar
thisnthat
 
Posts: 5,538
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 1308
ForumCoin: 383

Re: ForumCoin Moderator Vacancy - Can you help the community

Postby Raees » 14 Jul 2015, 12:42

Any updates on this ?
  • 0

Image
User avatar
Raees
 
Posts: 1,162
Referrals: 15
Reputation: 123
ForumCoin: 2,406

Re: ForumCoin Moderator Vacancy - Can you help the community

Postby Babyhamsta » 20 Jul 2015, 21:13

We are stilling awaiting results! It takes a little while because quite a few people sent in and they have to read and evauate each one. Just wait is all you can do they will annouce it soon I think!
  • 0

User avatar
Babyhamsta
 
Posts: 98
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 3
ForumCoin: 93

Re: ForumCoin Moderator Vacancy - Can you help the community

Postby Fergal » 21 Jul 2015, 06:54

Thanks everyone for your interest and apologies for the delay :oops: . We hope to make an announcement within the next week.
  • 0

User avatar
Fergal
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7,513
Location: Ireland
Reputation: 1518
ForumCoin: 15,653

PreviousNext

Return to Guidelines and Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'