ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Site news and information.

Re: New Requirement for PayPal Payments

Postby CyberFreak » 12 Jan 2019, 10:07

ptrikha21 wrote:What I make out - if I have to make a PayPal payment request after 21 January, I would have to purchase an Ad from another user?
How would I know the options?
No you need to purchase a member ad from us. The person who buys it is the owner. You can “sell” it to someone else in terms of allowing someone else to use their link etc but you will still be the owner otherwise users will be all selling their links to each other all the time and we will never know who now officially owns that link.

So to put as simply as possible:
You buy member ad from us = you are owner of member ad and can get PayPal payment
You “buy” member ad from another user = you are just renting it from that user and they are still ultimately the owner

Currently really really busy with real life things :o Responses will be alot slower than usual.

:$: ForumCoin Faucet - Claim your free FC!!! :$:

If you sign up to the ForumCoin.Win faucet, please contact me with your username via PM, email (cyberfreak@forumcoin.win) or submit a quick ticket so I can activate your account.
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 17
ForumCoin: 65,149

Postby bestwriter » 12 Jan 2019, 10:42

Does that mean one needs to earn 600 coins before asking for payment as 100 would go against the new requirement of paypal payments?

bestwriter

ForumCoin: 349

Postby Fergal » 12 Jan 2019, 11:36

@bestwriter at the time you make your request, you must have a Member Links ad. You don't need to make a payment every time you make a request. As long as your Member Link ad is active, you don't need to make a payment in order to request a cash out.

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 15,661

Postby bestwriter » 12 Jan 2019, 23:55

Fergal wrote:@bestwriter at the time you make your request, you must have a Member Links ad. You don't need to make a payment every time you make a request. As long as your Member Link ad is active, you don't need to make a payment in order to request a cash out.

I know it is not each time as long as the Member Link Ad is active But what about the first time?

bestwriter

Postby CyberFreak » 13 Jan 2019, 00:24

Well it depends when the first time is. If it is before the 21st of this month then no you don’t need a link. After the 21st yes you will need a link. All explained in the first post.

Currently really really busy with real life things :o Responses will be alot slower than usual.

If you sign up to the ForumCoin.Win faucet, please contact me with your username via PM, email (cyberfreak@forumcoin.win) or submit a quick ticket so I can activate your account.
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby oldbuddy » 14 Jan 2019, 01:06

CyberFreak wrote:Well it depends when the first time is. If it is before the 21st of this month then no you don’t need a link. After the 21st yes you will need a link. All explained in the first post.

Why would you expect us to go back to read previous posts when we get paid to ask instead?

WANT FREE BITCOIN WITH LITTLE EFFORT?
I don't mean 40 sitashis at a time dripping from a faucet.
CLICK HERE for details
oldbuddy

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 652

Postby bestwriter » 14 Jan 2019, 03:42

CyberFreak wrote:Well it depends when the first time is. If it is before the 21st of this month then no you don’t need a link. After the 21st yes you will need a link. All explained in the first post.

Let's say I have reached 500 FCs and to claim payment I will have to first pay for that ad and then the amount reduces to 400!!!

bestwriter

Postby oldbuddy » 14 Jan 2019, 17:30

bestwriter wrote:

Let's say I have reached 500 FCs and to claim payment I will have to first pay for that ad and then the amount reduces to 400!!!

It's simple, you need to start with 600 FC, run the ad for 100FC and then you can request payment for the 500FC left.

CLICK HERE for details
oldbuddy

Postby CyberFreak » 14 Jan 2019, 17:59

bestwriter wrote:

Nothing has changed with the withdrawal threshold so you need to have 500 FC to withdraw. That is obviously after the ad is paid or if you don't already have one. They are separate things but it is just that you need to have an ad before requesting payout via PP. Once you have an ad, the PP withdrawal process is all the same with same rules etc.

oldbuddy wrote:

Why would you expect us to go back to read previous posts when we get paid to ask instead?
True.... But these are the users that will cry that they didn't have a warning when me and Fergal will clamp down hard on them ;)

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby kingcool52 » 14 Jan 2019, 19:37

Are you guys not worried that the homepage might look a bit weird with all the member links?

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 30

Postby Fergal » 15 Jan 2019, 07:09

That is something we will monitor kingcool52. If it starts to become a problem we will look at options at that time to see how we will deal with it.

Fergal
Site Admin

Postby talkerbee » 15 Jan 2019, 07:40

Are you investigating the link before you approve? Are short links (shorten URL) approved to advertise?

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 155

Postby Fergal » 16 Jan 2019, 07:10

talkerbee wrote:Are you investigating the link before you approve? Are short links (shorten URL) approved to advertise?

You can see the terms for those links towards the bottom of this post. If there is a short link you would like to add, please send me a PM with the link and I will confirm if it can be added or not.

Fergal
Site Admin

Postby sofs » 17 Jan 2019, 09:39

I will have to cash out before then I guess. I have nothing to advertise right now. I was just hoping to get to the next multiple before requesting for cashout.
At least give us time till the end of the month.

sofs

ForumCoin: 915

Postby oldbuddy » 18 Jan 2019, 00:48

sofs wrote:I will have to cash out before then I guess. I have nothing to advertise right now. I was just hoping to get to the next multiple before requesting for cashout.
At least give us time till the end of the month.

Do you have any idea how long it takes to find a decent affiliate program that will gladly pay you for all the buyers you send them?

SECONDS

CLICK HERE for details
oldbuddy

Previous

Return to Guidelines and Announcements