*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Site news and information.

Re: New Requirement for PayPal Payments

Postby sofs » 20 Jan 2019, 05:12

oldbuddy wrote:
sofs wrote:I will have to cash out before then I guess. I have nothing to advertise right now. I was just hoping to get to the next multiple before requesting for cashout.
At least give us time till the end of the month.

Do you have any idea how long it takes to find a decent affiliate program that will gladly pay you for all the buyers you send them?

SECONDS

I don't have a clue. This announcement came so fast and I just asked for an extra week. I don't think I saw this on the FAQ when I joined the site.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Banner Ad

Postby CyberFreak » 20 Jan 2019, 08:55

Obviously we can’t write a FAQ featuring every change we will make in the future as we don’t know what is going to happen. When we do make changes, we announce them publicly and give users sufficient time to consider their options where possible. In this case we will have given users 12 days notice which I think is sufficient. There will always be some users who will need another week to withdraw before the change so extending it an extra week for you will mean extending it another week for someone else next week who is close and then extending it again the week after etc. We have to draw a line somewhere and that is what we did 11 days ago when we announced this.

🙏Stay safe, look after one another and be positive!🙏

After the 31st of January, I will no longer offer Crypto exchanges ---> Read more Information!
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 45,470

Postby oldbuddy » 20 Jan 2019, 21:44

CyberFreak wrote:Obviously we can’t write a FAQ featuring every change we will make in the future as we don’t know what is going to happen. When we do make changes, we announce them publicly and give users sufficient time to consider their options where possible. In this case we will have given users 12 days notice which I think is sufficient. There will always be some users who will need another week to withdraw before the change so extending it an extra week for you will mean extending it another week for someone else next week who is close and then extending it again the week after etc. We have to draw a line somewhere and that is what we did 11 days ago when we announced this.

The bottom line is even if you don't know what to do and need more time, just wait to cash out. You won't lose anything and the money will still be there when you get ready.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby simplyfred » 25 Jan 2019, 07:56

I'm so late for this current update. I have requested my payment and I was directed to this discussion. Okay I will study how and which link I will be doing. Thanks for the notice @Fergal.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby gugun21 » 25 Jan 2019, 08:41

Fergal wrote:@bestwriter at the time you make your request, you must have a Member Links ad. You don't need to make a payment every time you make a request. As long as your Member Link ad is active, you don't need to make a payment in order to request a cash out.

What if the member link got expired?? One again has to buy member link again to ask for payment??

gugun21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 243

Postby Fergal » 27 Jan 2019, 11:53

gugun21 wrote:What if the member link got expired?? One again has to buy member link again to ask for payment??

Yes, you must have an active member link at the time you make your payment request. If your link has expired you will need to purchase another link before requesting payment.

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 12,003

Postby anil02 » 27 Jan 2019, 12:57

I waiting for payment. I don't know about this new rule. I have not any site to promote. Now what I do to get payment?

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby oldbuddy » 27 Jan 2019, 15:15

anil02 wrote:I waiting for payment. I don't know about this new rule. I have not any site to promote. Now what I do to get payment?

There are thousands of sites that are willing to pay you a commission to get referrals and even provide all the tools you need to promote them with, so all you need is to earn $1.00 to pay for your cashout ad and you might even discover a new way to make money that will far surpass posting penny comments.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby ptrikha21 » 27 Jan 2019, 18:50

Fergal wrote:
gugun21 wrote:What if the member link got expired?? One again has to buy member link again to ask for payment??

Yes, you must have an active member link at the time you make your payment request. If your link has expired you will need to purchase another link before requesting payment.

A suggestion: why can't we have a mechanism where if someone crosses a threshold and has an active link, he or she is paid out without sending a request to you?

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Postby suny » 27 Jan 2019, 20:50

A suggestion: why can't we have a mechanism where if someone crosses a threshold and has an active link, he or she is paid out without sending a request to you?

For a simple reason , not all of us want our payment at the minimum payment threshold. I would be a loser if that rule is implemented

Last edited by Fergal on 29 Jan 2019, 07:12, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quote tags fixed
suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby anil02 » 28 Jan 2019, 13:07

suny wrote:Yes, you must have an active member link at the time you make your payment request. If your link has expired you will need to purchase another link before requesting payment.

For a simple reason , not all of us want our payment at the minimum payment threshold. I would be a loser if that rule is implemented

I am waiting for payment tell me what I do to get it?

Last edited by Fergal on 29 Jan 2019, 07:13, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quote tags fixed
anil02

Postby Fergal » 29 Jan 2019, 07:15

ptrikha21 wrote:A suggestion: why can't we have a mechanism where if someone crosses a threshold and has an active link, he or she is paid out without sending a request to you?

Thanks for the suggestion, it is not something we are implementing at this time. As suny said, not all members want to cash out once they reach 500 ForumCoin, some members want to exchange those ForumCoin with other members or wait until they can claim a higher payment.

anil02 wrote:I am waiting for payment tell me what I do to get it?

You can read how to do that here.

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 12,003

Postby anil02 » 29 Jan 2019, 11:54

Fergal wrote:
ptrikha21 wrote:A suggestion: why can't we have a mechanism where if someone crosses a threshold and has an active link, he or she is paid out without sending a request to you?

Thanks for the suggestion, it is not something we are implementing at this time. As suny said, not all members want to cash out once they reach 500 ForumCoin, some members want to exchange those ForumCoin with other members or wait until they can claim a higher payment.

anil02 wrote:I am waiting for payment tell me what I do to get it?

You can read how to do that here.

I send you link, plz check it.

anil02

Postby verity » 12 Feb 2019, 14:43

Fergal wrote:

how to purchase buy link???

--- 12 Feb 2019, 14:43 ---

I Cannot see the link

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby sofs » 13 Feb 2019, 05:11

CyberFreak wrote:Obviously we can’t write a FAQ featuring every change we will make in the future as we don’t know what is going to happen. When we do make changes, we announce them publicly and give users sufficient time to consider their options where possible. In this case we will have given users 12 days notice which I think is sufficient. There will always be some users who will need another week to withdraw before the change so extending it an extra week for you will mean extending it another week for someone else next week who is close and then extending it again the week after etc. We have to draw a line somewhere and that is what we did 11 days ago when we announced this.

Obviously you can't have all that in the Faq, but at least give us some time is all I asked. 12 days is definitely
not sufficient time, at least in my understanding. Thanks for the response.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Guidelines and Announcements