ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Site news and information.

Re: ForumCoin Daily Post Limit Changes - Updated 8 June

Postby turbopt » 25 Jun 2015, 00:21

CyberFreak wrote:Yes we are although I don't think we get anywhere near them though. Personally I would find it hard to even post close to 17 quality posts everyday

I agree with you, im here since 2 days ago, and never reach the limit, just made around 10 in 2 days. Because i want to post quality or some answers and never post just to make number

turbopt

ForumCoin: 139

Postby LShun » 25 Jun 2015, 14:26

turbopt wrote:
CyberFreak wrote:Yes we are although I don't think we get anywhere near them though. Personally I would find it hard to even post close to 17 quality posts everyday

I agree with you, im here since 2 days ago, and never reach the limit, just made around 10 in 2 days. Because i want to post quality or some answers and never post just to make number

I agree, the rewards are just a side feature that gives you additional rewards, but some people are abusing it. However, I think the old 25 was great, don't know how 17 will change things, kind of curious to know it.

LShun

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 140

Postby fofimed » 26 Jun 2015, 17:30

perfect! Thank you!

fofimed

ForumCoin: 11

Postby urbanboy93 » 30 Jun 2015, 20:46

Thanks for explaining, but it is questionable will you downgrade the number of posts again. Let's stick with 17.

urbanboy93

ForumCoin: 70

Postby mercantile519 » 01 Jul 2015, 14:35

I just joined today, and I don't have a ton of free time, so I don't think this will affect me too much. I need to read more about how everything works :)

mercantile519

ForumCoin: 18

Postby turbopt » 02 Jul 2015, 22:34

Where can i check the F poins we get for posting in each divison?

turbopt

ForumCoin: 139

Postby oliver97 » 03 Jul 2015, 08:58

Now i only get 3 points per post where before i get 5 points per post (at the Same theme)

oliver97

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1

Postby Mark » 03 Jul 2015, 09:23

oliver97 wrote:Now i only get 3 points per post where before i get 5 points per post (at the Same theme)

Yeah, admin keep decreasing rewards and everyone will leave ... Decreased from 25 posts to 17 per day, then from 5 coins to 3 coins ... what will be next???

Mark

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 68

Postby troslim » 03 Jul 2015, 10:57

Really disappointed to see that the points have been lowered from 5 FC per post to 3 FC per post, now you can only earn $0.51 a day. It just gives you less of an incentive to stay active and keep posting.

troslim

ForumCoin: 12

Postby Sam » 03 Jul 2015, 11:26

oliver97 wrote:Now i only get 3 points per post where before i get 5 points per post (at the Same theme)
Drowen9 wrote:Yeah, admin keep decreasing rewards and everyone will leave ... Decreased from 25 posts to 17 per day, then from 5 coins to 3 coins ... what will be next???
troslim wrote:Really disappointed to see that the points have been lowered from 5 FC per post to 3 FC per post, now you can only earn $0.51 a day. It just gives you less of an incentive to stay active and keep posting.

Look at just the $5 PayPal cash rewards page: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=65 and see how much Fergal is having to pay out to members. Having run forums, I completely understand how hard it is to moneotise them. You might get a heap of impressions but you get a very low CTR.

If you have idea for increasing the revenue of the forum, share them. ;)

Sam

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 1,641

Postby everaja » 03 Jul 2015, 12:21

Good decision this will cut off all sapms.

everaja
Banned

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 11

Postby CyberFreak » 04 Jul 2015, 16:50

Drowen9 wrote:

Yeah, admin keep decreasing rewards and everyone will leave ... Decreased from 25 posts to 17 per day, then from 5 coins to 3 coins ... what will be next???
troslim wrote:Really disappointed to see that the points have been lowered from 5 FC per post to 3 FC per post, now you can only earn $0.51 a day. It just gives you less of an incentive to stay active and keep posting.
Unfortunately our tree that grows money is being affected by the heat wave we are having in this part of the world so it isn't growing as much money as usual.

Please remember that we are paying out more than we are getting in from ads. There is more to this forum than making money from posting. We are a community. We also have a currency that can be used in exchange for services and items. We never have said that this site will make you rich or make you loads of money. Millions of people daily post on forums around the internet for free because they want to. Because they like the community or because the forum interests them. We are one of the small percentage of forums that pay members to posts aswell but really users should not be using this forum as an easy and quick way to make money. You have misunderstood what this forum is about if that is the case.

Currently really really busy with real life things :o Responses will be alot slower than usual.

:$: ForumCoin Faucet - Claim your free FC!!! :$:

If you sign up to the ForumCoin.Win faucet, please contact me with your username via PM, email (cyberfreak@forumcoin.win) or submit a quick ticket so I can activate your account.
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 17
ForumCoin: 59,839

Postby Hugop » 04 Jul 2015, 17:39

CyberFreak wrote:
Drowen9 wrote:

Unfortunately our tree that grows money is being affected by the heat wave we are having in this part of the world so it isn't growing as much money as usual.

Please remember that we are paying out more than we are getting in from ads. There is more to this forum than making money from posting. We are a community. We also have a currency that can be used in exchange for services and items. We never have said that this site will make you rich or make you loads of money. Millions of people daily post on forums around the internet for free because they want to. Because they like the community or because the forum interests them. We are one of the small percentage of forums that pay members to posts aswell but really users should not be using this forum as an easy and quick way to make money. You have misunderstood what this forum is about if that is the case.

I have to agree that this forum pays to much for the members and we shall be thankful for that. Now we can earn 0.51$ which is still to much!

Last edited by Hugop on 27 Jul 2015, 20:37, edited 1 time in total.
Hugop

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 483

Postby walash » 23 Jul 2015, 20:51

CyberFreak wrote:
Drowen9 wrote:

Totally agree with you CF.

The problem with forums like ForumCoin is that it draws too much spammers and people that are here SIMPLY to earn from posts. They won't contribute nor learn anything and although Fergal and you are doing an amazing job keeping the forum organised and clean, there are still several users which are here JUST to earn some daily cents (don't get me wrong, I also think that you guys pay too much for a forum). They would make way more than $0.50 a day if they were willing to try out stuff posted here.

I do think it would be nice to have a section for Methods and Journeys as those kind of sections are quite good for people who actually wish to learn or contribute. I don't know if you guys are familiar with Journey threads, but it's quite successful on other forums.

Cheers,

Wal

Last edited by walash on 25 Jul 2015, 18:44, edited 2 times in total.
walash

ForumCoin: 415

Postby CorruptedTycho » 24 Jul 2015, 10:09

mmmmmh, I don't like the limit, it makes me wanna stop as soon I reach the limit, maybe raise it up to 40 or even 50, because I don't earn anything after the limit so, that's kinda useless, besides, that I get Posts but nothing more, so, sorry, I don't like it.

CorruptedTycho

ForumCoin: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Guidelines and Announcements