*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Site news and information.

Article Section Temporarily Offline

Postby CyberFreak » 22 Jan 2017, 22:44

Hello,

We are making some changes to the article section in the near future. Unfortunately we have no choice due to many low quality articles, stolen/copy and pasted/spun articles aswell as users setting up multiple accounts for the purpose of posting multiple articles.

Hopefully the changes will be implemented in the next 12-24 hours at which time an announcement will be posted regarding the new changes, guidelines and process.

Hopefully this will result in a better experience for everyone.

CF :ugeek:

🙏Stay safe, look after one another and be positive!🙏

After the 31st of January, I will no longer offer Crypto exchanges ---> Read more Information!
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 45,470

Banner Ad

Re: Article Section Temporarily Offline

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 22 Jan 2017, 23:18

Thanks for the update CyberFreak. That really sucks that people were creating second accounts :(. I didn't want to say anything but some of the stuff I was reading did seem low quality in there but I also read some really good articles too. Oh well. I look forward to the announcement.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 68

Postby sprite1950 » 23 Jan 2017, 00:13

What is wrong with people! Forumcoin does something nice for people to earn and some have to abuse it but I have suspected there were some copy and paste articles here. Hope you manage to sort it out as there is some good stuff here too. I guess it's the downside of running a forum. :(

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby nakitakona » 23 Jan 2017, 00:40

This is a natural tendency of anyone regarding on things for him to make it easy. He would likely abuse it and then when change is effected, he would react violently. That's man's nature. Anyway, as being said earlier, the privilege of writing an article in one of the sections here had been modified and the number of posts to be submitted had been limited. Whatever it is, it is the right and authority of the admin to do that. We do appreciate that. That is for us is GOOD.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby Lexi » 23 Jan 2017, 01:08

I can't say I am surprised (sorry the cynic in me), and it's a tough job to do and go through and root out the bad apples. Sadly, many people did warn that this may occur and some people just have no respect or consideration for others.

I just saw some silly comments on the support page for TFW where people with a bad attitude just don't get the concept of the site. It's not a job, but a sideline, and people need to stop demanding things as if they were entitled to do so.

Lexi

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 534

Postby skysnap » 23 Jan 2017, 02:55

Yes it was getting abused. People here were really abusing for the rest of the others.

Some of the articles were too low quality to not notice.

1. Bible verses and random quotes based article in disguise of self help.
2. Personal online earning schedule and diary stuff. This doesn't even qualify for an article.
3. Lack of 500 words.

I think when you revive article section please add the following requirements.

1. Strictly on topics such as - technology, personal finance, business, health
2. Words : 500 or more.
3. No personal diary type self help posts.

Please get rid of "self help" category, because people can write diary and rant posts or religion stuff in that category and it earns nothing back to the site.

It was getting too much abused due to lack of even 300 words in some cases.

My 2 cents.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby peachpurple » 23 Jan 2017, 05:05

thanks very much for your update. Frankly speaking, I haven't wrote anything yet because I don't know what are the spec either

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 331

Postby TeacherAngel » 23 Jan 2017, 12:58

Oh, I usually post there but I make sure that my articles are unique. I run each article on Copyscape just to make sure. Thank you for the update, though. I know the Articles and Tutorial Section will be even better once it's up again. :)

Please support a YouTube newbie! Watch, like, share, and subscribe. It contains instructional materials that you can use in teaching at school, at home, or online. Thanks!
---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCliHb2hYy-tHav7TRVpQu4Q
TeacherAngel

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 358

Your Ad Here.

Return to Guidelines and Announcements