ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Site news and information.

Advertising Forum Section Changes

Postby Fergal » 01 Feb 2015, 21:06

Hi,

We have merged our Free Offers section into our Showcase section, to create a new forum called "Other Member Ads & Promotion - Website & Link Showcase". This can be used to promote websites, blogs, links and offers in exchange for something other than ForumCoin.

These sections may be split out again, when there are more ads posted. However, for the moment, the increased activity within a single section, should give more exposure to all your ads.

To help tidy up this area, we have also made our Official ForumCoin offers a sub forum of ForumCoin Classifieds & Exchanges.

Enjoy!

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 12,703

Re: Advertising Forum Section Changes

Postby Raees » 02 Feb 2015, 16:33

You are making the forum compressed :P
I think you should try to add some new sections to discuss something new. The present topics are exhausted.
I also think merging freebie section with Website & Link Showcase is not a great Idea, you should at least consider a sub-forum.

Raees

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 1,659

Postby Fergal » 02 Feb 2015, 22:34

Thanks Raees for your feedback, we really do appreciate it and I will give it some thought. The Free Offers forum really wasn't active, there was only one new topic posted there for the full month of Jan 2015. If we see more of those type of offers in the future, we would be delighted to start it again.

Fergal
Site Admin

Postby Sam » 11 Feb 2015, 06:46

I agree with Raees. Honestly this section: viewforum.php?f=33 is so filled with altcoin talk it drowns out anything else. It should be a section to talk about legitimate business/ wealth creation. Things like email marketing/ list building, facebook ads, forex etc. I would love to see the altcoin discussions moved to their own board.

Sam
Community Moderator

Referrals: 12
ForumCoin: 1,508

Postby shamzblueworld » 13 Feb 2015, 12:51

Sam wrote:I agree with Raees. Honestly this section: viewforum.php?f=33 is so filled with altcoin talk it drowns out anything else. It should be a section to talk about legitimate business/ wealth creation. Things like email marketing/ list building, facebook ads, forex etc. I would love to see the altcoin discussions moved to their own board.

Agreed. Now I have not idea about altcoin n such stuff so I just ignore that section, but I see many people post in it, so maybe you should make is a coin specific discussion category and make a new category where people talk about making money online and stuff related to that.

shamzblueworld

ForumCoin: 284

Postby Fergal » 15 Feb 2015, 16:12

Thanks for the suggestions regarding Alt Coin discussions, I will give that some thought and we may add a new section for it in the future.

Fergal
Site Admin

Postby Rick Ace » 15 Feb 2015, 19:48

I miss the Free Offers section. :( While it wasn't always active, it made the forum seem unique.

Rick Ace

ForumCoin: 2,422

Postby Fergal » 16 Feb 2015, 07:57

Thanks for your feedback Rick, we had hoped that the Free Offers section would be more popular and we may start it again if we see more free offers posted in the future. Those free offers can still be posted in our Other Member Ads & Promotion - Website & Link Showcase section.

Fergal
Site Admin

Postby Rick Ace » 16 Feb 2015, 13:45

I understand that a forum owner would want all the forums to be active. However, I believe the Free Offers section should be granted an exception because it's unique and attractive. I don't think there will ever be a stream of free offers (perhaps, even less if there isn't a section dedicated to it), but even having one or two open offers is great.

However, without a dedicated forum, I fear "Free Offers" may become a thing of the past.

Rick Ace

Postby Fergal » 17 Feb 2015, 18:47

Thanks again Rick, we will give that some consideration.

Fergal
Site Admin

Postby Rick Ace » 17 Feb 2015, 23:42

Thanks for considering Fergal. :D

Rick Ace

Return to Guidelines and Announcements