*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Site news and information.

Re: Articles & Tutorials Section - Paid up to 150 ForumCoin

Postby suny » 17 Oct 2016, 06:20

@Fergal I have just submitted one. Please check if it fulfills the requirements
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=13491

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Banner Ad

Postby germainebull » 17 Oct 2016, 08:06

Thanks @fergal for introducing this exciting feature. I'll now devote my time to thinking of possible article topic.

germainebull

Referrals: 35
ForumCoin: 102

Postby Decentlady » 17 Oct 2016, 08:57

I just saw this section now. I have been away for a day and wow! A great newaddition. Congratulations to all. It's a nice move. Will try to contribute something however, @Fergal I wish we could share the articles that are already on our blogs without the need to remove them from the blog.

Decentlady

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 274

Postby raaman » 17 Oct 2016, 14:57

Hi Fergal, This is what I was expecting for long and now you have announced it. Really great and thanks for it. It will really help all the new writers to earn something good for sharing their knowledge and experience with the world. By the way, I think 50 forumcoin = 50 cents, is it not? And will the cash out be $5 through PayPal? Please respond. Thank you once again.

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,973

Postby Fergal » 17 Oct 2016, 17:57

suny wrote:Please check if it fulfills the requirements

Thanks suny, that's a good article and much appreciated.

Decentlady wrote:Fergal I wish we could share the articles that are already on our blogs

Thanks for the feedback, we do wish to maintain the articles section for original content. If you want to link to an article on your blog, you can do that in other sections of ForumCoin. Avoiding duplicate content is also good for your blog.

raaman wrote:I think 50 forumcoin = 50 cents, is it not? And will the cash out be $5 through PayPal?

Yes that's correct and if you receive 150 ForumCoin that's the equivalent of $1.50 via PayPal.

Please note that we have updated our guidelines based on member feedback. Please read the updated guidelines here.

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 12,003

Postby Fergal » 22 Oct 2016, 07:58

We have updated our Article Submission Guidelines again today, in response to your feedback and the articles you have been submitting. We ask that you please reread those guidelines before adding new articles.

Thanks again for your interest in this new section and a special thanks to all those who kindly and bravely submitted our first articles :)

Fergal
Site Admin

Postby bestwriter » 22 Oct 2016, 10:16

Fergal wrote:We have updated our Article Submission Guidelines again today, in response to your feedback and the articles you have been submitting. We ask that you please reread those guidelines before adding new articles.

Thanks again for your interest in this new section and a special thanks to all those who kindly and bravely submitted our first articles :)

Indeed bravely!! It is disheartening though when they are not read. Of the 28 so far submitted only 4 have received double digit comments. :(

bestwriter

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 330

Postby Fergal » 22 Oct 2016, 16:44

The section is still very new bestwriter, through time articles will receive more replies..

Fergal
Site Admin

Postby Amelll » 27 Oct 2016, 21:40

This new section is great! Thank you Fergal and thanks to other site admins. I really appreciate this opportunity and I will keep posting in that section and I would like to invite all members to join so we can all discuss topics in that section.

Amelll

ForumCoin: 96

Postby bojimumarzz » 08 Jun 2018, 00:42

Wow! Nice its easy to earn now

bojimumarzz

ForumCoin: 11

Postby Netherrealmer » 27 Aug 2018, 16:59

I wish people should get encouraged to reply on the articles. It is harder to make them and a "What is your favorite color" thread is getting more replies. :cry:

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,557

Postby rsoni » 18 Sep 2018, 05:38

I think people would benefit from it in that section

rsoni

ForumCoin: 13

Postby johnywalker » 18 Sep 2018, 17:36

I have checked the article section and have discovered useful and interesting articles. I have a question. can we link post original article and share link to similar content on our blog/website? If yes, are these dofollow links or nofollow links? By the way, FC also provides footer link service. Is footer link dofollow or nofollow?

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby Fergal » 07 Oct 2018, 12:41

Thanks for your kind words and your questions johnywalker.

johnywalker wrote:I have a question. can we link post original article and share link to similar content on our blog/website?

Sorry not sure I fully understand what you are asking for. Articles posted in the Articles section must be original and not copied anywhere else. Articles can only include links to other sites if those links are relevant to the article and are useful to readers of the article. We do not allow promotional links in articles.

johnywalker wrote:By the way, FC also provides footer link service. Is footer link dofollow or nofollow?

We don't actually sell footer links, however if you are interested in purchasing a nofollow link on the site, please send me a PM and perhaps we can work something out.

Fergal
Site Admin

Postby MABEL » 20 Jan 2019, 05:32

I wish one day I could receive pm from one of the moderators that I am now eligible to write an article.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 449

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Guidelines and Announcements