*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Site news and information.
Must Read > Postaholics Rejoice!

Re: Postaholics Rejoice!

Postby oldbuddy » 23 Sep 2016, 05:57

No change for me, I usually don't pay any attention to number of posts or payment amount anyway. I just notice the total keeps going up.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Banner Ad

Postby dasok » 26 Sep 2016, 01:21

That's pretty nice. I rarely max out because there aren't a lot of threads that I am interested in replying to but i'll keep this in mind.

dasok

ForumCoin: 3

Postby grecy0905 » 26 Sep 2016, 16:10

Oh so I have to post more than 5 to see if it is added to my earnings. I tried posting but 5 only so I need to post more. Thank you for clearing this up @Cyberfreak. I always forget that we have unlimited posts too, that is the problem.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby ceci » 27 Sep 2016, 00:44

This is really a good news as we always post more than 10 posts because got so many things to respond. :P

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby philo » 27 Sep 2016, 06:36

That is a good news for all members.I usually post more than 10 posts most days.Earning for all posts here a wonderful movement. :clap:

philo
Banned

ForumCoin: 1,094

Postby makeinst » 29 Sep 2016, 09:11

This is great news for all members on the Forum Coin, now we are able to post more than 10 post daily, but however I post each day about 10 max post. Also I try to make each post qualified for forum.

makeinst

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 177

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 29 Sep 2016, 14:18

This is wonderful news. I do not post everyday anymore because I am still tied up with helping my parents with the garden so my free time is not always as much as it was. I am also job searching which is cutting into online time too. I am happy to know that if I do decide to post over 10 I can earn a bit extra though. This is one of my favorite places to post after all. Thanks for the update :)

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 68

Postby DreekLass » 30 Sep 2016, 10:12

This is brilliant news. Thanks guys. I also really like that there is still a set limit, but there are extras that can be earned through posting more. So it feels like there is not too much pressure to continue posting should you find yourself burned out. It makes it more fun to post beyond the limit.

DreekLass

ForumCoin: 63

Postby bestwriter » 08 Oct 2016, 02:51

CyberFreak wrote::wave:

It has been a while since we made any real significant changes to ForumCoin (sorry!) but we have something that I am sure some of our most active members will like.

Firstly some background. When we started ForumCoin we used to allow users to make unlimited posts daily and to start off with that was good however over time we started to encounter issues. Firstly we found alot of users attempted to ust post as many posts as they could each day. It obviously meant that alot were not good quality :thumbdown: It also made it hard for us to really plan financially as posting activity varied massively one day to the next which therefore caused our expenditure to fluctuate massively daily. To solve this we introduced a limit on the number of posts a user could earn per day. Originally it was 25, then we decreased it to 17 and now we have settled with 10 which is a number that is achievable fairly easily without the need to make low quality posts to reach that amount.

Since we introduced the limit, we have received many comments from current and past members of FC mentioning this 10 post a day limit. While it is a limit, it never stopped people posting beyond this amount however as most members are here to earn, they saw this a big limit that really got in their way. We then decided to get 2 of the most intelligent people in the world to help to find a solution. Unfortunately there both all busy so Fergal and myself had to come up with something :wave:

What we have changed!

This is the good bit :thumbup: The earnings for all users first 10 posts will be the same as before however from now on, users will earn 20% of the usual earnings for each post they make above the 10 posts daily. This means a post in the General forum will earn users 1 FC per post for posts 1-10 like normal for that day and if you post in there beyond your 10 daily posts, you will earn 0.2 FC per post beyond the 10th post. This means you now earn for every post you make daily and there is no limit to the number of posts you earn from daily. This means that really you can post as many posts a day as you want and earn something for all of the posts.

We do request that uses do continue to post worthwhile, useful and non spammy posts. We do expect all users to make all their posts of decent to high quality at all times. Please do not abuse the change and post nonsense just to earn a bit extra. That will make us very sad :cry: We also may adjust the 20% rate up or down depending on the number of users posting beyond 10 posts daily, the quality of those posts and other metrics we base our rates on.

If you have any questions, feedback or if you encounter any nasty bugs on FC, please let us know. Hope you enjoy the extra earning opportunity.

Please note: The FAQ and certain topics on the forum have yet to be updated to reflect this change. These will be updated over the next couple of days.

I should have read this before expressing my sadness of not getting money for posts over 10. In case you think I am after money that is not true. For me writing here or for that matter on any such sites is to have people in my life even if they are virtual - like minded I mean but when I hear that jingle each time I say something it kind of works as an impetus to post more. 8-)

bestwriter

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 330

Postby suny » 03 Dec 2016, 08:04

I always post more than 10 and I am aware of this feature because I saw a cent added after my 14-15 post. However, I am posting only when I really have something special to say.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby sprite1950 » 03 Dec 2016, 08:08

To be honest I don't really notice the counter too much. I don't check it every time I write something so once in a while I may glance at it and then be pleasantly surprised by the fact it has risen significantly. :)

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby germainebull » 03 Dec 2016, 14:25

This is a welcome change. Thanks for introducing it!
I only hope that all submitted posts will be of high quality.

germainebull

Referrals: 35
ForumCoin: 102

Postby Spontaneo » 02 Dec 2021, 23:04

CyberFreak wrote::wave:

It has been a while since we made any real significant changes to ForumCoin (sorry!) but we have something that I am sure some of our most active members will like.

Firstly some background. When we started ForumCoin we used to allow users to make unlimited posts daily and to start off with that was good however over time we started to encounter issues. Firstly we found alot of users attempted to ust post as many posts as they could each day. It obviously meant that alot were not good quality :thumbdown: It also made it hard for us to really plan financially as posting activity varied massively one day to the next which therefore caused our expenditure to fluctuate massively daily. To solve this we introduced a limit on the number of posts a user could earn per day. Originally it was 25, then we decreased it to 17 and now we have settled with 10 which is a number that is achievable fairly easily without the need to make low quality posts to reach that amount.

Since we introduced the limit, we have received many comments from current and past members of FC mentioning this 10 post a day limit. While it is a limit, it never stopped people posting beyond this amount however as most members are here to earn, they saw this a big limit that really got in their way. We then decided to get 2 of the most intelligent people in the world to help to find a solution. Unfortunately there both all busy so Fergal and myself had to come up with something :wave:

What we have changed!

This is the good bit :thumbup: The earnings for all users first 10 posts will be the same as before however from now on, users will earn 20% of the usual earnings for each post they make above the 10 posts daily. This means a post in the General forum will earn users 1 FC per post for posts 1-10 like normal for that day and if you post in there beyond your 10 daily posts, you will earn 0.2 FC per post beyond the 10th post. This means you now earn for every post you make daily and there is no limit to the number of posts you earn from daily. This means that really you can post as many posts a day as you want and earn something for all of the posts.

We do request that uses do continue to post worthwhile, useful and non spammy posts. We do expect all users to make all their posts of decent to high quality at all times. Please do not abuse the change and post nonsense just to earn a bit extra. That will make us very sad :cry: We also may adjust the 20% rate up or down depending on the number of users posting beyond 10 posts daily, the quality of those posts and other metrics we base our rates on.

If you have any questions, feedback or if you encounter any nasty bugs on FC, please let us know. Hope you enjoy the extra earning opportunity.

Please note: The FAQ and certain topics on the forum have yet to be updated to reflect this change. These will be updated over the next couple of days.

Hello! Is this still in affect? I apologize for my ignorance.

Spontaneo

ForumCoin: 37

Postby Fergal » 03 Dec 2021, 07:22

Spontaneo wrote:Hello! Is this still in affect?

Yes it is, you earn full ForumCoin for the first ten posts you make on any one day, after that you still earn for posts, but at a reduced rate.

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 12,003

Postby Spontaneo » 03 Dec 2021, 22:27

Thank you! I got the postaholics post confused with the guidelines.

Spontaneo

ForumCoin: 37

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Guidelines and Announcements