ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Site news and information.

Re: Temporary Daily Post Limit Increase

Postby chikitta » 21 Jan 2016, 10:27

We want to say thank you for the temporary changes that will increase our coins at least for a short while it will make a difference

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 180

Postby suny » 21 Jan 2016, 11:21

You mean from 10 to 20 @CyberFreak sounds a good move. But I face lot of problem getting in the forms. Thanks a lot.

suny

Referrals: 58
ForumCoin: 47

Postby shagunK » 21 Jan 2016, 12:54

Thank you @cyberfreak for this opportunities. Though it is temporary but we could earn just double of regular earnings.

shagunK

ForumCoin: 449

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 23 Jan 2016, 00:39

This temp post increase must be over now I take it? Mine still shows I can just do 10 post a day. I wasn't visiting the forum much the last few days due to the new job I started. But hope to be active more now. Thanks for the update on the server move.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 19
ForumCoin: 377

Postby simonex » 23 Jan 2016, 09:38

As I have noticed it was only for 2 days, and unfortunately I cannot take this opportunity, once because first day I got a message the server was down and I didn't try later, and second day I had not enough free time to complete my daily job here. But, it was a nice opportunity for those who were able to use it, though.

simonex

ForumCoin: 51

Postby oldbuddy » 23 Jan 2016, 21:48

simonex wrote:As I have noticed it was only for 2 days, and unfortunately I cannot take this opportunity, once because first day I got a message the server was down and I didn't try later, and second day I had not enough free time to complete my daily job here. But, it was a nice opportunity for those who were able to use it, though.

It's not like it was a huge deal. 20 extra Forum Coins spread over two days posting 20 posts each day for 20 to 30 cents? I am not being ungrateful, but maybe we should let it go now.

EASIEST WAY I FOUND TO EARN BITCOIN
Click Here (You don't even need to register!)
It's FREE so you can't lose anything but a little time.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 526

Postby nakitakona » 25 Jan 2016, 02:24

Actually it is no big deal. Admin CyberFreak saod it is to accommodate those who were unable to post during FC downtime on that particular moment. For a couple of days, if they do are online they could catch up for their daily post of 10 which they had missed.

In my case, I took those opportunity for I was online at that time and for two days I had availed those 20 post per day for 2 days.

nakitakona

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 36

Postby millahjovich » 21 Jun 2016, 10:51

When I went to log in earlier today, the site wouldn't come up at all. In fact, it looked as if the site was up for sale. I don't know if that makes sense to you or not?

millahjovich
Banned

ForumCoin: -49

Postby Fergal » 21 Jun 2016, 18:23

Thanks for letting us know millahjovich, what error message or text did you see?

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 9,629

Postby Gayathri Ganesan » 27 Jun 2016, 07:15

Oh! When I first noticed a post from Fergal under this thread recently, I thought there is some new announcement regarding the increase in posts again. I missed it the last time and was eager to make use of it this time. Sad it is about an error message.

Gayathri Ganesan

ForumCoin: 329

Previous

Return to Guidelines and Announcements