*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Site news and information.

Re: New Requirement for PayPal Payments

Postby Netherrealmer » 03 Jul 2019, 11:53

This is my next ad, Please activate once my current one expires.
search.php?keywords=&terms=all&author=fergus1234&attr_id=0&fid%5B%5D=67&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

The title will be articles by Fergus

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Banner Ad

Postby liveonline » 25 Jul 2019, 10:42

fergus1234 wrote:is there a way to skip this? I dont have anything to advertise anymore. Maybe an account upgrade with perks...for 100 FC....
that's crazy, it's just a way to get your earned $ I'm logging out I rather be on my lot where you get paid automatically with out all the ??

liveonline

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 504

Postby anil02 » 25 Jul 2019, 11:34

liveonline wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:is there a way to skip this? I dont have anything to advertise anymore. Maybe an account upgrade with perks...for 100 FC....
that's crazy, it's just a way to get your earned $ I'm logging out I rather be on my lot where you get paid automatically with out all the ??

My lot is good site but it is differ than FC. Earning at FC is fast than Mylot. Mylot is social site but FC is business site. Joining FC for online worker is too much helpful.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby Netherrealmer » 01 Sep 2019, 17:39

Please approve this ad

though I already have an ad, I want to advertised this because all the research and tears I dedicated to this got wasted:

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=21833&p=475269&hilit=2015#p475269

Its the hardest article I ever written

Use this title:
`1950"s: I think in the year 2019 we are going to have flying cars.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby Katriona_22 » 23 Sep 2019, 13:12

This rule still applies? I don't how to do it..

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 544

Postby OldGuy » 25 Sep 2019, 03:03

Katriona_22 wrote:This rule still applies? I don't how to do it..

Yes. This "new" rule was established in January of this year. It only applies to those who want to cash in ForumCoins via Paypal. ForumCoins were originally intended to be used as a virtual currency. This rule was put in place to encourage members to use their earnings as originally intended rather than just cash them in via Paypal, especially since Paypal fees and conversion rates can consume so much of your earnings.

You are allowed to request an Amazon Gift card (if you can use it in your country) without an ad link. You are also allowed to use your ForumCoins in trade with other members for their advertised offers in the ForumCoin Exchanges category without an ad link.

Of course, you can also use your ForumCoins to advertise and promote your own offers in a variety of ad offers. See Advertise on ForumCoin viewtopic.php?f=5&t=376

All you need to do is to create some link to offers of your own and submit the link to Fergal for your ad, either as a post in this topic or via pm. Select the time and payment for the duration of your ad at the same time.

If you do not have anything to advertise, you may find another member who has an ad available, and they often even cover part or all of your ad expense to use your member name for their extra link. Again, browse the ForumCoin Exchange category to find such offers.

Re read the original post for this topic to see what is required.

Please help make ForumCoin friendlier!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22964
OldGuy

ForumCoin: 1,657

Postby mrki444 » 29 Sep 2019, 11:22

Question. My ad should expire 25 Sept but it is still listed in Members links. Why don't you remove it?

mrki444

ForumCoin: 533

Postby Fergal » 09 Oct 2019, 06:11

Thanks mrki444, the expired ads have been removed.

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 11,998

Postby sprite1950 » 13 Oct 2019, 07:22

I don't this is going to be for me. I will still write the odd post here and not bother about earnings. Everything changes I guess.

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Angie10 » 13 Oct 2019, 12:08

Hi Fergal, how're you? I've emailed twice but have had no response to my request for a 6-month link. My link is:

https://yourbotswana.com

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby sprite1950 » 13 Oct 2019, 17:17

I notice we can request an Amazon gift card without an ad link but is this just for Amazon.com or does it cover Amazon.co.uk too as I cannot use the US vouchers?

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby CyberFreak » 17 Oct 2019, 12:10

You can also claim an Amazon.co.uk GC without a link. This requirement only applies to PayPal payments so everything else is not affected.

🙏Stay safe, look after one another and be positive!🙏

After the 31st of January, I will no longer offer Crypto exchanges ---> Read more Information!
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 45,470

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Oct 2019, 13:22

Can there be a time when you can add Amazon.in vouchers? I think since it's Amazon you can try that as well.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Fergal » 18 Oct 2019, 06:09

SUPERSINGH wrote:Can there be a time when you can add Amazon.in vouchers? I think since it's Amazon you can try that as well.

That is not something we have offered, but perhaps we could. Would you use that option if it were available?

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 11,998

Postby SUPERSINGH » 18 Oct 2019, 16:56

Fergal wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:Can there be a time when you can add Amazon.in vouchers? I think since it's Amazon you can try that as well.

That is not something we have offered, but perhaps we could. Would you use that option if it were available?

Yes I'm very much interested in requesting payment against Amazon.in Gift cards if they are available and many other Indian users as well.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Guidelines and Announcements