ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Tell us about your earnings goals for the future and payments you have already received

Have you ever Purchased anything at a profit?

Postby SUPERSINGH » 31 Jul 2019, 07:51

Buying Products at a profit is the opposite of impossible but sometimes due to some technical issues or bugs or through both its possible like what happened with me around 2 Sundays back.

So I received a tip from my friend to purchase products from Amazon and use few promo codes and make the order of around 20 Dollars and you will receive cashback equal to 25 dollars which looks like fake but I trusted him and purchased and received the cashback.

Although it's a different story that the cashback was then locked by Amazon :cry:

Have you ever seen such offer on any ECommerce website? Please share.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,787

Re: Have you ever Purchased anything at a profit?

Postby A K Rao » 02 Aug 2019, 16:58

SUPERSINGH wrote:Buying Products at a profit is the opposite of impossible but sometimes due to some technical issues or bugs or through both its possible like what happened with me around 2 Sundays back.

So I received a tip from my friend to purchase products from Amazon and use few promo codes and make the order of around 20 Dollars and you will receive cashback equal to 25 dollars which looks like fake but I trusted him and purchased and received the cashback.

Although it's a different story that the cashback was then locked by Amazon :cry:

Have you ever seen such offer on any ECommerce website? Please share.

You mean to say that you have cheated the site or the system of the site? That is not making a purchasing a product with profit! In my opinion 'Discounts' we are getting are already profits in a deal and for me all discounts are my profits! A peeny saved is a penny earned!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,561

Postby suny » 02 Aug 2019, 18:26

I have bought something for real profit and that was neither a bug or by accident. I wanted to buy a 1.5 ton AC in the beginning of this summer (March to be precise). I approached local dealer of Hitachi who happens to be my distant relative. He offered me a deal for my desired AC for INR 22000/ in place of its original price of 42000/. I thought he was offering me an old or used piece but he told me that this piece was brand new but the sales engineer had rejected it for a small manufacturing defect (an extra hole). I paid him INR 22k and saved 20K. The AC is doing fine and has standard warranty/Guarantee.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 684

Postby MysticMoons » 03 Aug 2019, 04:44

I buy and sell toys online. It is a lot of fun actually.

Get paid to do nothing on your phone! Very easy money to do nothing. Made 40 dollars so far doing this
https://bittubers.com/post/3c54e560-57a3-46e0-90d4-24ef10f80df3
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 238

Return to Revenue Targets & Payment Proofs