New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Tell us about your earnings goals for the future and payments you have already received

Re: 3rd Payment from Digital Global community

Postby mcjerry » 14 Mar 2019, 23:22

SUPERSINGH wrote:This is my third payment from this website and my biggest of the life as well. I have never made a request for payment at more than $100 anytime but was given opportunity by DG and I grabbed it with both hands.

You can find my payment proof as attached.

I can see that you are earning big online. Kudos to you.
I want to register on digital global forum but it is saying I must insert registeration code. What is that. And can you help with that

mcjerry

ForumCoin: 37

Postby arunima » 15 Mar 2019, 06:25

That was a good site to earn a decent amount and SuperSingh was super active there and so could make it so big. :clap: :clap:
But unfortunately the site is closed and many of us are missing that opportunity to make such a big amount. :(

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 509

Postby suny » 15 Mar 2019, 07:20

SUPERSINGH wrote:This is my third payment from this website and my biggest of the life as well. I have never made a request for payment at more than $100 anytime but was given opportunity by DG and I grabbed it with both hands.

You can find my payment proof as attached.

You reminded me of my various redemption from Bubblews. I used to redeem over 100 in most cases. Great going man, I hope the earning opportunities come back on this site.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 506

Previous

Return to Revenue Targets & Payment Proofs