New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Tell us about your earnings goals for the future and payments you have already received

Re: SuperiorThan writing paid me 19.46 dollars

Postby cmoneyspinner » 26 Apr 2018, 14:26

bestwriter wrote:Postloop 2 is now open. but I see all forums are offline. What about you?

The new beta Postloop is driving me bonkers! Yes. I see that it's offline and has negative points. I think I'll just give it a break and come back next week.

Are you in The Forum Wheel? I'm not really feeling a good vibe there. I was approved and subscribed to 2 forums. One forum approved me and I'm earning credits. The other forum just left me hanging.

I think it's me. The site is very similar to Postloop but it doesn't quite have the same feel. Know what I mean?

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 299

Postby bestwriter » 26 Apr 2018, 23:08

cmoneyspinner wrote:
bestwriter wrote:Postloop 2 is now open. but I see all forums are offline. What about you?

The new beta Postloop is driving me bonkers! Yes. I see that it's offline and has negative points. I think I'll just give it a break and come back next week.

Are you in The Forum Wheel? I'm not really feeling a good vibe there. I was approved and subscribed to 2 forums. One forum approved me and I'm earning credits. The other forum just left me hanging.

I think it's me. The site is very similar to Postloop but it doesn't quite have the same feel. Know what I mean?

Those 5 forums have points but they are all off line. I will send them my feedback. Yes I am on forum wheel and I have 3 forums there. Slow but I am ok there. Earlier we had many more and I have earned good there. My rating is 4 there.

bestwriter

ForumCoin: 703

Postby cmoneyspinner » 26 Apr 2018, 23:42

bestwriter wrote: Yes I am on forum wheel and I have 3 forums there. Slow but I am ok there.

OK. Thanks for telling me about your TFW experience. I think I'm going to move on and see if I can find another income earning opportunity.

cmoneyspinner

Postby bestwriter » 27 Apr 2018, 06:11

cmoneyspinner wrote:
bestwriter wrote: Yes I am on forum wheel and I have 3 forums there. Slow but I am ok there.

OK. Thanks for telling me about your TFW experience. I think I'm going to move on and see if I can find another income earning opportunity.

They have updated my subscription list of postloop just now and there I now have 5 forums with reduced number of posts.

bestwriter

Postby cmoneyspinner » 27 Apr 2018, 17:47

bestwriter wrote:They have updated my subscription list of postloop just now and there I now have 5 forums with reduced number of posts.

I have 2 with reduced Daily Limit. But I have confidence that once they get the kinks ironed out for their new beta system, they will increase the post limits again.

Meanwhile, since I just got an eMail that I was approved for a forum in The Forum Wheel, I'll give it a try. :thumbup:

REF: https://forumcoin.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10680

cmoneyspinner

Postby bestwriter » 28 Apr 2018, 02:28

cmoneyspinner wrote:
bestwriter wrote:They have updated my subscription list of postloop just now and there I now have 5 forums with reduced number of posts.

I have 2 with reduced Daily Limit. But I have confidence that once they get the kinks ironed out for their new beta system, they will increase the post limits again.

Meanwhile, since I just got an eMail that I was approved for a forum in The Forum Wheel, I'll give it a try. :thumbup:

REF: https://forumcoin.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10680

Bloated Toards is playing hide and seek

bestwriter

Postby cmoneyspinner » 28 Apr 2018, 16:06

bestwriter wrote:Bloated Toards is playing hide and seek

Guess what? They sent me an eMail and said I was approved. The next step is mine. I'll keep you updated.

cmoneyspinner

Postby Angie10 » 28 Apr 2018, 19:18

bestwriter wrote:
cmoneyspinner wrote:

They have updated my subscription list of postloop just now and there I now have 5 forums with reduced number of posts.

Sound like it's picking up over there. I logged in during the week and saw a few new forums I need to look into. I just hope I can join them. I also love the new interface, it looks more fun and colourful, definitely an improvement :)

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,266

Postby suny » 29 Apr 2018, 07:55

Sorry but the fact is that the number of forums have gone down lately. I am limited to one post a day for last two days. I had 4 posts to answer until 27th June though.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 292

Postby bestwriter » 02 May 2018, 03:37

suny wrote:Sorry but the fact is that the number of forums have gone down lately. I am limited to one post a day for last two days. I had 4 posts to answer until 27th June though.

They have also withdrawn that invite to write articles for Superior Than. In other words in general postloop is not what it used to be in the good old days.

bestwriter

Postby BernadineGarcia » 13 May 2018, 02:23

amazing!

BernadineGarcia

ForumCoin: 127

Previous

Return to Revenue Targets & Payment Proofs