ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Tell us about your earnings goals for the future and payments you have already received

Re: Payment from Postloop

Postby IcyFirefly » 29 Sep 2016, 12:21

@thisnthat The original thread dated in February, but it is still fast and only took a few months. I am hoping Ryan has something else in the future since it is a stabled earner for the majority of us, and I enjoyed all the forums that I joined.

IcyFirefly

ForumCoin: 52

Postby Angie10 » 29 Sep 2016, 12:31

thisnthat wrote:
Angie10 wrote:The rating system has really messed things up for PostLoop members. I'd say it's got worse in the last year. I don't remember it being so bad when I first joined, and then it gradually became a nuisance. So they can't blame us for sticking with the ones we know LOL We're playing them at their own game hehe :)

Pretty much, but I'm afraid we're gaming ourselves at the same time, in a way. Sooner or later all the forums could dry up if there are no new people posting on them, thus causing the whole thing to go defunct. I hope not...

I wish they would just do away with the rating system altogether rather than gaming it.

Hehe thisnthat, looks like you saw it coming a long way off LOL But I wouldn't go as far as to say you jinxed it. The way it's been going, it was either this or a huge facelift to lift the site out of the doldrums.

I'm just glad that I got paid $10.70 or thereabouts within hours of cashing out earlier this week :) I think at some point, I may have to stop posting, before the site finally bows out.

Angie10

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,187

Postby FuZyOn » 01 Oct 2016, 13:51

Angie10 wrote:
thisnthat wrote:
Angie10 wrote:The rating system has really messed things up for PostLoop members. I'd say it's got worse in the last year. I don't remember it being so bad when I first joined, and then it gradually became a nuisance. So they can't blame us for sticking with the ones we know LOL We're playing them at their own game hehe :)

Pretty much, but I'm afraid we're gaming ourselves at the same time, in a way. Sooner or later all the forums could dry up if there are no new people posting on them, thus causing the whole thing to go defunct. I hope not...

I wish they would just do away with the rating system altogether rather than gaming it.

Hehe thisnthat, looks like you saw it coming a long way off LOL But I wouldn't go as far as to say you jinxed it. The way it's been going, it was either this or a huge facelift to lift the site out of the doldrums.

I'm just glad that I got paid $10.70 or thereabouts within hours of cashing out earlier this week :) I think at some point, I may have to stop posting, before the site finally bows out.

Forums will be able to stock up on points up until the 15th of October so you do have a few weeks before forums finally run out of points. Good luck, I'm trying to cash in as much as possible too!

FuZyOn

ForumCoin: 467

Postby thisnthat » 04 Oct 2016, 14:56

I just cashed out for $6.00. I was going to keep going, but then I got nervous, lol. I don't know if I'll keep posting or not at this point. I guess it depends on busy things look over the next few days.

Please, contact any forum owners that you are friendly with and mention TFW. Ken can't just go spamming those people to get them on board, but we can certainly mention the site to them. I've already seen one steady one move over there.

thisnthat

ForumCoin: 183

Postby Parminder » 05 Oct 2016, 10:51

Thats good, rather sounds great. You earned good amount in two days. But for how many hours you work in a day buddy, thats more important. But whatever it is you did a good job, thanks for sharing

Parminder

ForumCoin: 17

Postby FuZyOn » 13 Oct 2016, 07:37

Parminder wrote:Thats good, rather sounds great. You earned good amount in two days. But for how many hours you work in a day buddy, thats more important. But whatever it is you did a good job, thanks for sharing

When Postloop was at its peak I was averaging $5/2 hours which was pretty good for me, now I make a couple of bucks per day there but it's not much.

FuZyOn

ForumCoin: 467

Previous

Return to Revenue Targets & Payment Proofs