*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Re: What about your monthly internet Bill?

Postby Angie10 » 13 Sep 2015, 20:54

SHOHANA wrote:I'm online worker and every month i need to buy unlimited internet volume package and in the packages has many condition, my monthly net bill is about $5 because i can't afford the other package. My net speed is super slow after using 500 MB. Its very painful :(

Wow Shohana $5, huh? I mean, obviously I don't know if that speed is any good, but I do wish my internet bill was way less! I have to pay the equivalent of about $50 for 2048/256. Don't ask me what that is, because I just pay. I was told it was a good package. It's not always as fast as it could be, but it's the second fastest with the provider I use and the one we can afford. Some days are better than others.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,450

Postby Alexandoy » 14 Sep 2015, 01:05

We have a dsl at home connected by cable because that is the most convenient although quite expensive at around $30 per month of subscription. But it's good because there is almost no downtime although sometimes the access gets slow.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby mobnepal » 14 Sep 2015, 03:25

For me I am lucky than you I got 500mb monthly free in my mobile and for my room I have unlimited internet pack for which I pay 10$ per month. Which has quite good speed as I can watch YouTube videos too.

mobnepal

ForumCoin: 30

Postby Katriona_22 » 14 Sep 2015, 03:39

I'm using a postpaid plan and paying 25$ a month, I'm happy with the service because my internet is doing good so far.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 544

Postby adssolsn » 14 Sep 2015, 04:28

i use prepay which is expensive compared to you guys are enjoying, it slow during the night no matter the balance i have.

adssolsn

Referrals: 20
ForumCoin: 8

Postby shamzblueworld » 14 Sep 2015, 04:40

I've got 4MB/S speed with unlimited data, and it costs about $25 per month.

shamzblueworld

ForumCoin: 274

Postby sprite1950 » 14 Sep 2015, 08:42

Wow some of these packages look really cheap. I pay £32 a month for landline, broadband and Youview tv. I think this is pretty standard in the UK. I have an excellent internet speed with very little interruption so I don't complain.

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby DreekLass » 14 Sep 2015, 10:26

My bill is not too high, and I think that that is because I have an all inclusive package. My internet, TV, and landline are all under the same provider.

DreekLass

ForumCoin: 63

Postby LShun » 14 Sep 2015, 11:48

My bill is not too high either, but the speed is slow, at just 0.38 Mbps, which is good for online gaming and surfing. But I'm grateful, some people doesn't even have internet access.

LShun

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 140

Postby lejla1311 » 14 Sep 2015, 12:01

My bill fot he internet is connected with the bill for my cable TV. I am paying those two together because I am using the same provider. And the total bill is around 25 $. I am really satisfied with the internet and TV programs they are offering.

lejla1311

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 225

Postby simonex » 14 Sep 2015, 15:03

I pay 25 Euro per month for Internet, landline and TV cable. My Internet is unlimited and high speed.

simonex

ForumCoin: 55

Postby LShun » 15 Sep 2015, 01:29

simonex wrote:I pay 25 Euro per month for Internet, landline and TV cable. My Internet is unlimited and high speed.

That's great, different countries prices internet differently. And some might offer high speed and unlimited internet, but its not really unlimited. Once you hit a certain threshold, they start to slow you down to a crawl ( well, maybe not, but its significantly slower ).

LShun

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 140

Postby blair » 15 Sep 2015, 01:37

To the OP that package does not look good for someone who makes a living online. I bet you can only do some simple posting for such a slow connection. How can you apply for work that would require uploading of files and maybe voip?

blair

ForumCoin: 588

Postby Vinaya » 15 Sep 2015, 02:19

I use mobile broad band. I have subscribed to two different internet service providers. Internet crashes too often here and the connection speeds get slow frequently, therefore I use two service. I pay about two thousand rupees monthly on my internet bills which is about 20 dollars.

Vinaya
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: -1

Postby swalia » 16 Sep 2015, 13:22

i have opted for 20GB 4G speed for 1500 rupees but often i end up using the high speed data by mid month and then i have to buy additional packs. By the month end, I end up paying close to 2500 rupees for internet.

Know your future http://astrokrsna.com
Happiness & Meaningful living http://spiritualboosters.in/
Interesting articles & poetry http://hubpages.com/@swalia
Join Niume & earn https://niume.com/?ambassadorID=50548
Write on literacybase and earn http://literacybase.com/?mref=swalia
swalia

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 692

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology