*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Andrew Yang is the most technologically knowledged US presidential candidate

Postby Netherrealmer » 23 Aug 2019, 18:26

If the Democrat party is smart they will make him compete against Trump instead of Joe Biden and Warren. He is from the Silicone Valley and he is a Businessman involved more on Technology so he knows how things works in the modern world.

Republicans kept blaming illegal immigrants and even legal immigrants for unemployment when those people are taking jobs Americans don't like and the jobs Americans are losing are because of Automation! He is the only Candidate on the debate who said automation and AI are killing employment in the US.

He wanted to use Technologies to help people's lives to become better . A huge numbers of shopping malls and stores are closing down because of Trillion dollar online stores like Amazon, ebay etc... People are losing jobs because of online businesses and automation. He wanted to Tax these Trillion dollar online companies and give a small dividend of the earnings of these companies to all adult US citizens. So every single adult Americans will earn $1000 a month. Before you say it will make Americans lazy, Finland is already doing this and people still work. Saudi is doing this where the people there earns $5000 from oil money.
Alaska already have UBI or Universal UBI for its citizens.

All it did is give working moms more time with their kids and give teenagers more time for studying. This universal basic income will help people enjoy their salaries more because they have an extra thousand dollars to help them with their bills. In case of unemployed people they can have some funds to find jobs or start a business.

Unlike the old politicians from both parties who kept blaming video games for school shootings, He knows it's not the cause of school shootings and mass killings because he is a gamer himself!!! He plays a lot of Warcraft and first person shooters on his Youth! He is a gamer!!! Finally a Politicians who knows gun laws and some racist online communities are the reasons we have mass shootings.

Most of his political beliefs are inclined with the democrat party so he is also supportive of Universal healthcare but the Universal healthcare won't be as complicated as Obamacare if you have a Thousand dollars a month from Amazon.

He is endorsed by Elon Musk and other technology based entrepreneurs.

Even freaking Fox news, A Network known for being republican likes him and respects him.

Knowing Democrat Party though, they will send another Hillary in form of Joe Biden. I think he is the Anti-Trump who can beat Trump if given a chance. If my country have a UBI from the earnings of Billion dollar tech companies, MY earnings from my job will be more enjoyed because I get assistance in paying my bills and taxes.

Last edited by Netherrealmer on 23 Aug 2019, 20:45, edited 3 times in total.
Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Banner Ad

Re: Andrew Yang is the most technologically knowledged US presidential candidate

Postby MysticMoons » 23 Aug 2019, 19:17

The question is does he know about the dark web?
and what will he do to stop the CP, snuff and torture and red rooms on there?
I saw about a moive about red rooms and Now I can't sleep at night.
Will he help the people and catch these Saw and Hostel type sites and guys
who run them?

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Re: Andrew Yang is the most technologically knowledged US presidential candidate

Postby Netherrealmer » 23 Aug 2019, 19:22

Most Snuff though are form Europe,Middle east and Asia, Not even Trump is interested from stopping them. I am sure you wanted free monthly $1000 dollars extracted from Facebook,Amazon, Netflix,Google and Apple. In Saudi they have UBI and no family is poor.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby MysticMoons » 23 Aug 2019, 19:27

Wow so that is how they get away with it since it's overseas they don't go after them?
Oh well at least it's not the USA i thought someone might put me in a red room so I was scared.
But if this guy can really beat Trump a lot of people would be happy
as a lot of people hate Trump.

-- 23 Aug 2019, 19:27 --

Do you think people will vote for Andrew? If he can win they should nominate him

-- 23 Aug 2019, 19:29 --

fergus1234 wrote:Most Snuff though are form Europe,Middle east and Asia, Not even Trump is interested from stopping them. I am sure you wanted free monthly $1000 dollars extracted from Facebook,Amazon, Netflix,Google and Apple. In Saudi they have UBI and no family is poor.

UBI ? Is that like a program that takes from big tech and gives to the poor
so they will have money? Sounds good those companies are way to rich.
THey can not even spend all the billions they have

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

Postby Netherrealmer » 23 Aug 2019, 19:30

I think he can win if he is nominated but Democratic party wants to nominate Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren. Old politicians dated about the modern world. Do we need more old politicians that blames violence from video games?

Last edited by Netherrealmer on 23 Aug 2019, 19:33, edited 1 time in total.
Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby MysticMoons » 23 Aug 2019, 19:31

Warren is weak she will not win. and Biden is famous but also weak.
This guy is the only one with a real chance of beating Trump.
But knowing them they will pick Biden just because he is the media..
they should pick someone who will actualy be good.
I think Bernie Sanders had a better chance than Hillary to be honest.

-- 23 Aug 2019, 19:34 --

fergus1234 wrote:I think he can win if he is nominated but Democratic party wants to nominated Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren. Old politicians dated about the modern world. Do we need more old politicians that blames violence from video games?

I agree and young people, tech people, and gamers will relate to him.
Especially if he says video games are not to blame.
Yes those 2 are way to old. Also their ideas are old.
They should give a younger guy a chance that can connect with the young generation.

MysticMoons

Postby Netherrealmer » 23 Aug 2019, 19:36

UBI is not just for the poor, even the middle class can have UBI. Every citizen in Saudi is rich because of UBI. Although their UBI is household based while Yang's UBI is more Individual based. What will you do to the monthly $1000 dollars if UBI happens?

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby MysticMoons » 23 Aug 2019, 19:45

I am going to be honest I am going to buy video games with the UBI money.
or invest it. So is Andrew working on a UBI program
if he is I will vote for him just because of that

MysticMoons

Postby Netherrealmer » 23 Aug 2019, 19:49

Elon Musk already endorsed him because he believes AI and automation will take away the jobs so the Americans deserves dividends from those trillions. Amazon is already worth Trillions and it will remain worth Trillions after UBI. Yes UBI is the main vehicle of his political platform and he can explain it with no buckles.

Last edited by Netherrealmer on 23 Aug 2019, 19:53, edited 1 time in total.
Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby MysticMoons » 23 Aug 2019, 19:53

I agree we deserve money!
and here almost all business and even fast food places you have to place your order on a computer!
I feel like i am in the movie demolition man!
People lost jobs. Now I never wanted to work at these places. But I do work onine.
But an extra 1000 dollar would be wonderful.

-- 23 Aug 2019, 19:53 --

Yes I like some stuff about Elon Musk some I do not. But I do agree
if they are going to do this computer AI stuff everywhere
we need our moeny. :D
Vote for Andrew get your 1000 dollars
make America Paid Again!

-- 23 Aug 2019, 19:56 --

This is is way better idea than taxing people who work to give to lazy people
Better to tax those super rich greedy fat cats who have to much money.
I love it! Give me my 1000 dollars now

MysticMoons

Postby Netherrealmer » 23 Aug 2019, 20:02

Millions of truck drivers will lose their jobs because many companies are now making delivery drones and self driving trucks. UBI is very timely for it.

Last edited by Netherrealmer on 24 Aug 2019, 16:48, edited 1 time in total.
Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby MysticMoons » 23 Aug 2019, 20:57

Yes plus all the other people need UBI.
because we bascially have to do cashier work now
at stores and burger places. So I want my UBI
lol
I say vote him in. I want my money.

MysticMoons

Postby Netherrealmer » 24 Aug 2019, 05:10

Some presidential candidates like Marianne WIlliamson just added UBI on her platform. LOL no originality. He was a Diamond ranking Starcraft player so Gamers should support him since baby boomer politicians had been blaming them for violence.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby mrki444 » 24 Aug 2019, 05:39

I don't think he will manage and win. This guys are to smart and many from audience will not understand him.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby Netherrealmer » 24 Aug 2019, 05:55

Well People said Trump cant win because he is a reality star that owns a beauty Pageant. Look what happened. Also Obama who was then an unknown managed to snatch the democrat slot from Hillary.

I think even the dumbest American will see the advantage of UBI. The additional monthly $1000 extracted tech companies will make their lives better.He is in the 3rd round of debate, All he needed is to kick the butts of Warren,Sanders and Biden. He can win against Trump, the problem is he must beat Warren,Sanders and Biden first before he goes through Trump. CNN is so biased for Warren and Biden.

Here are his other technology based policies

1. Body cameras on all cops, So cops will stop their corruption and stop shooting black people for no reason. People act differently when they are recorded so these will make cops less corrupt , less abusive and less racist.
2.Healthcare for all (well its the policy of other candidates too)
3.Reduce student loans- Student loans makes the life of college graduates hell and if this is reduce with the addition of UBI graduates can stand on their own feet better.
4.Cracking on economic crime- Years ago some wall street people puts America in recession for their own gain. Actions like that can now be punishable.
5. Regulation on AI- This is his alley since he is from the tech industry. He wants to regulate AI by making companies use AI to make people's lives better and not take away jobs because a huge number of jobs are in danger because of AI.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology