*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Re: Andrew Yang is the most technologically knowledged US presidential candidate

Postby cmoneyspinner » 30 Aug 2019, 18:38

Well I'm going to keep my eye on Yang. He has a loyal group pf supporters.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... msnbc-poll

https://www.yang2020.com/what-is-freedom-dividend-faq/

Even if he doesn't become the president I think it would be great to have him as a member of the presidential cabinet of advisors. He would definitely bring an enlightened perspective to the table.

P.S. I am sharing info links and saving them for myself.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Banner Ad

Re: Andrew Yang is the most technologically knowledged US presidential candidate

Postby MysticMoons » 30 Aug 2019, 18:53

I think we should vote him in so we can get our 1000 dollars.
No other President offers us 1000 dollars.

MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby Netherrealmer » 30 Aug 2019, 19:49

MysticMoons wrote:I think we should vote him in so we can get our 1000 dollars.
No other President offers us 1000 dollars.

Marianne Williamson also have UBI and she also have compensation for all descendants of all slaves. But Yang have more chance to win than her.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby MysticMoons » 31 Aug 2019, 00:54

Yang has more chance! I am putting my money on him. I can't wait
to get 1000 dollars a month. It will be a lovely thing for sure!

MysticMoons

Postby Netherrealmer » 31 Aug 2019, 20:00

Why he is better than Bernie Sanders:

Bernie's policy is dated with all the automation technology going on

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby MysticMoons » 31 Aug 2019, 20:11

Yes Bernie is way to old. Plus he wants to tax the people to get
the free stuff. But Yang is smart he will tax the super rich companies and get the money
from there. Working class people should not even be taxed as they hard even make any money.
The super rich need to be taxed.

MysticMoons

Postby cmoneyspinner » 02 Sep 2019, 14:35

MysticMoons wrote:But Yang is smart he will tax the super rich companies and get the money
from there.

Lots of presidential candidates SAY they will tax the rich but in The End ... the rich get richer and the poorer get poorer. I like Mr. Yang. But I just don't believe he can DO what he SAYS he can do. George Bush Sr. actually SAID "Read my lips. No new taxes." But in The End ... guess what he DID! He was a president that didn't even promise to tax the rich. He tried to avoid taxes altogether. It didn't work for him! If Yang can really do what he says we'll have to call Andrew "The True Promise Keeper" Yang. Just sayin'.

cmoneyspinner

Postby Netherrealmer » 02 Sep 2019, 15:03

Yang is more of a policies guy than a promises guy though and he is better than Biden who is Hillary 2.0

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby MysticMoons » 02 Sep 2019, 17:59

Biden is trash. If Trump does not win I was Yang. Because I want
my 1000 dollars. Let's make America Paid Again vote Yang!

MysticMoons

Postby cmoneyspinner » 03 Sep 2019, 19:43

MysticMoons wrote:Biden is trash. If Trump does not win I was Yang. Because I want
my 1000 dollars. Let's make America Paid Again vote Yang!

It would be refreshing to have someone like Yang in the Oval Office. There won't be none of that stale good old boys network politics because he's not a member of the "good old boys network". But then ... neither is Elizabeth Warren. And she's had the experience of being whipped by the good old boys. Did that stop her? Nope! She went out and got herself elected Senator. The lady don't die EZ.

cmoneyspinner

Postby Netherrealmer » 05 Sep 2019, 12:08

I find him more impressive than Bernie, Biden and Warren.

He can answer all questions with modern solutions. He have policies people should consider.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby MysticMoons » 05 Sep 2019, 21:37

It's because Biden . Bernie and Warren are secretly working for the new world order plan
Which does not want anyone to have money but the rich. They are sell outs.
Yang I believe is for the people want wants to give me money so it's wonderful.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

Postby Netherrealmer » 06 Sep 2019, 05:19

Mainstream media still want to push Biden. :lol: His speeches had been tragic. Biden won't even survive a debate against Tulsi.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby MysticMoons » 06 Sep 2019, 05:33

fergus1234 wrote:Mainstream media still want to push Biden. :lol: His speeches had been tragic. Biden won't even survive a debate against Tulsi.

Biden is trash and has already slipped up and said some stupid and racist things.
I think Yang is the best bet for the democrats..
and the best bet for me to get my 1000 dollars to do nothing which I want lol :D

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

Postby Netherrealmer » 06 Sep 2019, 05:41

One of Yang's policies is for government buying gas car of people who are willing in exchange of electric cars.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology