ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Any drone flyers here?

Postby gautamdotcom » 19 Aug 2019, 11:32

I have a fascination for drones, seeing the fantastic video content that it can make and of course other social uses it can be put to use.

Does anyone here have flown a drone or professional certified drone flyer? Want to know for what purpose you are using it and its PROs and CONs

gautamdotcom

ForumCoin: 25

Re: Any drone flyers here?

Postby Avian » 19 Aug 2019, 12:13

Interesting topic! I'm a fan of drones but unfortunately I don't have one yet, this year I invested in other equipment. A drone that would meet my needs is relatively inexpensive and costs around $ 1,500 here (there are also much, much more expensive)

The law has been changed and now anyone who owns a drone has to report, there are parts of the city where it is forbidden to let a drone in order not to endanger air traffic or near government agencies, embassies, etc.

I hope to buy it in a few months :thumbup:

Avian

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 12

Postby Allius » 19 Aug 2019, 17:39

[Moving topic to appropriate forum section!]

Allius
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 151

Postby mrki444 » 20 Aug 2019, 08:05

I controled few times drone and maybe I will get drone at work Worth about 1400$.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 218

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology