ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Instagram is planning to hide the likes of a post

Postby fergus1234 » 08 Aug 2019, 13:05

Because many influencer wannabes ends up doing life risky stuff to have perfect selfies and because some influencers are damaging properties and nature reserves. Who cannot forget the beached baby dolphin who died because instead of people sending back the poor thing to the ocean, wannabe influencers decided to take a selfie with it causing its death.

They are currently hiding likes from certain countries they called test countries. If the test with the test countries is well received, they will do this globally. Recently there had been complaints against influencers who does desperate things for likes.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 461

Re: Instagram is planning to hide the likes of a post

Postby Lushh » 08 Aug 2019, 15:49

:lol: :lol: :lol: just when I thought I heard it all. It would be good if it made people leave the animals out of the nonsense. For Instagram I don't know though. Maybe people will get mad and leave because they can't get to show off in the way of 'likes' lol. I can't even believe I'm having this conversation.

Lushh

ForumCoin: 1,164

Postby Allius » 08 Aug 2019, 18:00

Recently I quit instagram. I really don't enjoy social networks...
I think it's really easy we post only for likes. It's addicting! Who does not like to be admired? Likes are like a reward and make us searching for more because we feel good.
I don't know if the end of likes are good or if this action makes any difference... we are expecting to see what will happen...

Allius
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 151

Postby fergus1234 » 09 Aug 2019, 01:02

Influencers from test countries are already panicking. They fear that having invisible likes will make them lose their slimming tea deals.

Last edited by fergus1234 on 09 Aug 2019, 03:58, edited 1 time in total.
fergus1234

ForumCoin: 461

Postby Lushh » 09 Aug 2019, 03:54

fergus1234 wrote:Influencers from test countries are already panicking. They fear that having invisible lakes will make them lose their slimming tea deals.

How will it make them lose the deals? I don't understand it. Doesn't it matter if they have many followers still?

Lushh

ForumCoin: 1,164

Postby a_jerobon » 10 Aug 2019, 17:02

I have also seen many people do crazy stuff for likes on Instagram. This is a great move they are making. Now they won't have to do such crazy things to see how many people like their posts.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 440

Postby MysticMoons » 11 Aug 2019, 18:53

This is funny I am so glad I am not on instagram. I tried that site but got bored.
It is cool to see live videos of some of my fav raps stars. But other than that that site is trash.
I hate social media. But I am on a paying social media site. Now that site is great.

Get paid to do nothing on your phone! Very easy money to do nothing. Made 40 dollars so far doing this
https://bittubers.com/post/3c54e560-57a3-46e0-90d4-24ef10f80df3
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 236

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology