ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

DC-Tri Electric Stand Up Trike

Postby Lushh » 20 Jul 2019, 23:53

Electric Trike.jpg
Image Credit: DC-Tri
Electric Trike.jpg (43.1 KiB) Viewed 28 times

The DC-Tri is a lightweight stand up e-trike that operates without the use of pedaling. Fully battery-powered, it is designed to travel a maximum distance of 30 miles, reaching speeds of up to 15 miles per hour.

Trikes.jpg
Img via DC-Tri
Trikes.jpg (150.25 KiB) Viewed 28 times

This eco-friendly form of transportation is equipped with a USB port for charging devices on the go. Also featured is an LCD screen that displays travel duration, charge level, distance and speed. Using any standard power outlet the battery can be recharged within four hours.

Lushh

ForumCoin: 1,168

Re: DC-Tri Electric Stand Up Trike

Postby Allius » 30 Jul 2019, 18:57

I wish we had more vehicles like this one in our roads and less cars... especially in our cities.
Here is almost impossible use it :(
To be honest I prefer to use electric bicycles, but this one is very nice...

Allius
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 152

Postby fergus1234 » 31 Jul 2019, 23:16

This would be great for people who can learn how to use bicycles. My 32 year old uncle cannot balance to save his own life.

Last edited by fergus1234 on 03 Aug 2019, 05:44, edited 1 time in total.
fergus1234

ForumCoin: 483

Postby Lushh » 03 Aug 2019, 03:13

Allius wrote:I wish we had more vehicles like this one in our roads and less cars... especially in our cities.
Here is almost impossible use it :(
To be honest I prefer to use electric bicycles, but this one is very nice...

Yes, less cars would mean less congestion. I prefer the ebicycles as well. This one though, requires no pedaling whatsoever. So it could be quite handy for someone with certain limitations.

Lushh

ForumCoin: 1,168

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology