*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

EpiWear Smart EpiPen Watch

Postby Lushh » 23 Jun 2019, 13:26

People who suffer severe allergic reactions to certain foods already know the importance of having an EpiPen on hand. One issue however is that it may not be so convenient to carry around and could also be difficult to reach in times of emergency.

Apparently students at Rice University have now come up with the perfect solution. They have created a prototype watch with a built-in epinephrine shot. In the event of an emergency someone can easily administer a shot with just a tap.

Lushh

ForumCoin: 256

Banner Ad

Re: EpiWear Smart EpiPen Watch

Postby Netherrealmer » 23 Jun 2019, 15:17

I have seafood allergy but that doesnt stop me from eating it. Maybe I should have one of these if the allergy attacks gets severe.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby mrki444 » 23 Jun 2019, 17:54

It would be good if they can make something similar but for other anitallergie cures.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby Lushh » 24 Jun 2019, 01:42

fergus1234 wrote:I have seafood allergy but that doesnt stop me from eating it. Maybe I should have one of these if the allergy attacks gets severe.

Oh, you need something like this. Even the EpiPen itself if you don't already have one. It works faster than pills too.

Lushh

ForumCoin: 256

Your Ad Here.

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology