*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Have you ever used a dating site before?

Postby MysticMoons » 25 May 2019, 19:24

So I am wondering if any of you ever used a dating site before and how did things go?
I was on one and I got bored only people who I didn't like views my profile and no one talked.
Then on social media once again it's only the ones who are not hot trying to chat give me attenton.
How do you find good looking people to chat with? I mean I am not mean I will reply to people
but I will not promise to marry them.

Have you used dating sites any luck with them? I think they are crap

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Banner Ad

Re: Have you ever used a dating site before?

Postby Netherrealmer » 25 May 2019, 19:48

Ashley Madison until it got banned on my country. :lol:

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby Joseph83 » 26 May 2019, 04:07

Have not really used one because most of them comprises of people with fake life style, fake names and details. Moreover you may get attracted to someone but distance can be a barrier especially when you are not going same country with the person. So I don't normally like joining dating sites

Joseph83

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 203

Postby MysticMoons » 26 May 2019, 20:53

fergus1234 wrote:Ashley Madison until it got banned on my country. :lol:

Why did it get banned? many google used to put their ads on my blogs so I had to get rid of them. What does Ashely Madison have to do with video games? I was just tired of their horrible ads, and not even getting paid to show that crap lol.

-- 26 May 2019, 20:54 --

Joseph83 wrote:Have not really used one because most of them comprises of people with fake life style, fake names and details. Moreover you may get attracted to someone but distance can be a barrier especially when you are not going same country with the person. So I don't normally like joining dating sites

I agree you make some really good points. I joined one but for bored. But then people on social media tell me they like me. But I do not like them well in a romantic way. So I think I will just be a gamer and have another slice of pizza. :D

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

Postby memez4savages » 26 May 2019, 21:41

I am currently using Hot or Not. I've also used Tinder before but I noticed that there is an insane amount of bots over there.

memez4savages

ForumCoin: 95

Postby MysticMoons » 26 May 2019, 22:52

Yes those sites are usually full of bots, hookers, and catfishes.

MysticMoons

Postby Netherrealmer » 27 May 2019, 03:15

Ashley Madison got banned because its for married people who wants to have an affair. I want to hook up with a bored rich housewife. :lol:

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby MysticMoons » 27 May 2019, 04:40

Wow so Ashley Madison is banned in your country? it is against their rules? That is just crazy.
lol :D

MysticMoons

Postby Netherrealmer » 27 May 2019, 04:43

MysticMoons wrote:Wow so Ashley Madison is banned in your country? it is against their rules? That is just crazy.

Which is weird since they allow muslim men to have multiple wives.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby MysticMoons » 27 May 2019, 21:02

fergus1234 wrote:
MysticMoons wrote:Wow so Ashley Madison is banned in your country? it is against their rules? That is just crazy.

Which is weird since they allow muslim men to have multiple wives.

Yes it makes me wonder why they banned it. They probably are on it.
I think you can get on it with TOR if you still want and it will encrypt and mask your IP.

MysticMoons

Postby chicnthin » 27 May 2019, 23:30

Yes, usually when I'm just bored and want to talk to strangers, but I never really got to meet up with anyone.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Postby Joseph83 » 03 Jun 2019, 21:02

MysticMoons wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:Ashley Madison until it got banned on my country. :lol:

Why did it get banned? many google used to put their ads on my blogs so I had to get rid of them. What does Ashely Madison have to do with video games? I was just tired of their horrible ads, and not even getting paid to show that crap lol.

-- 26 May 2019, 20:54 --

Joseph83 wrote:Have not really used one because most of them comprises of people with fake life style, fake names and details. Moreover you may get attracted to someone but distance can be a barrier especially when you are not going same country with the person. So I don't normally like joining dating sites

I agree you make some really good points. I joined one but for bored. But then people on social media tell me they like me. But I do not like them well in a romantic way. So I think I will just be a gamer and have another slice of pizza. :D

That's just it .it does not worth it unless you are just doing it for fun

Joseph83

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 203

Your Ad Here.

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology