*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Re: Facebook Vs Twitter...Which Is The Best

Postby ruben718 » 24 May 2015, 18:25

I use Facebook every day!
The twitter i use sometimes!

ruben718

ForumCoin: 8

Banner Ad

Postby shahzebayub » 24 May 2015, 18:30

I am going to stop posting on twitter because of there inactivity when I post there I receive no response this always looks bands when no one watch you as compare to Facebook mostly peoples like and comment

shahzebayub
Banned

Referrals: 23
ForumCoin: 75

Postby nejnej25 » 25 May 2015, 05:21

shahzebayub wrote:I am going to stop posting on twitter because of there inactivity when I post there I receive no response this always looks bands when no one watch you as compare to Facebook mostly peoples like and comment

True most of our friends are online in Facebook so tendency when you post in Twitter you will receive no or late response so it's kind of boring.

nejnej25

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 132

Postby LShun » 25 May 2015, 09:30

nejnej25 wrote:
shahzebayub wrote:I am going to stop posting on twitter because of there inactivity when I post there I receive no response this always looks bands when no one watch you as compare to Facebook mostly peoples like and comment

True most of our friends are online in Facebook so tendency when you post in Twitter you will receive no or late response so it's kind of boring.

I agree, especially if they don't "follow you" or can't find you they can't see any activity about you.

LShun

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 140

Postby kentjude » 25 May 2015, 09:38

Facebook makes it easier for me to connect with friends who are faraway

kentjude

ForumCoin: 41

Postby darrensurrey » 25 May 2015, 10:02

Doesn't it depend on usage? Twitter seems such a mess and you're restricted in the size of your messages. FB allows a bit more in-depth discussion.

darrensurrey

ForumCoin: 88

Postby loudawg » 25 May 2015, 10:04

Twiter is bot central! Prefer to keep in touch with friends over facebook.

loudawg
Banned

ForumCoin: 250

Postby LShun » 25 May 2015, 11:54

loudawg wrote:Twiter is bot central! Prefer to keep in touch with friends over facebook.

:lol:, its actually not unless you follow bots. If you follow your friends only then there shouldn't be any bots around xD.

LShun

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 140

Postby kat82 » 12 Oct 2018, 10:01

I use Twitter for shorter messages. Twitter is good for that especially when marketing my stuff or even my products. On the other hand, I use Facebook for longer kind of messages and posts. Facebook has readers willing to read longer posts. If its a longer video for an example, Facebook does so.
Winding up, to me all sites are best since each has a separate task it does for me.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Postby Rational Mind » 12 Oct 2018, 23:13

I have around 150 followes for my website twitter account. I have 400 plus followers for the facebook page for my website. For me facebook is better than twitter because I gain more traffic from facebook than from twitter because of the number of followers I have.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby Netherrealmer » 13 Oct 2018, 07:59

What I love about twitter, My relatives are not there. My whole family tree is on facebook. Sometimes I need some time away from my family. :lol:

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,557

Postby Chameli » 14 Oct 2018, 00:35

fergus1234 wrote:What I love about twitter, My relatives are not there. My whole family tree is on facebook. Sometimes I need some time away from my family. :lol:

I found your answer quite funny, however, it is very true. I am very careful about what I share on facebook because I have family and friends from the real. On twitter, no one knows my real identity. This anonymity helps me in marketing.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby Netherrealmer » 14 Oct 2018, 20:03

I do not want to my aunts or cousins seeing me doing an swimwear selfie. :lol: They will just tease my love handles. I remember trying to market an online earning site on facebook and my relatives reported me because they thought my account was hacked by a spammer. :lol:

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,557

Postby purple19 » 15 Oct 2018, 00:02

I like Facebook better as it is useful for me
I sometimes go on twitter :)

purple19

ForumCoin: 348

Postby augusta » 15 Oct 2018, 02:20

I like facebook more because people prefer o be on Facebook than Twitter though twitter isn't a bad platform but there are more benefits especially relating with marketing on Facebook.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology