*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Re: Thanks to internet some kids are now fans of older songs

Postby augusta » 25 Mar 2019, 05:34

This is just me I have been able to get most old songs I have been looking for offline to no avail so it not just the kids even adults are enjoying oldies from the internet.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Banner Ad

Postby Masterminor » 26 Mar 2019, 10:55

I don't believe it's just the internet that is responsible for the return of old music. It's just good music in my opinion. I listen to the radio in the car with my father and at times my aunt. Piano Man is one of my favorites. I'm not a kid, but it certainly was before I was born.

Masterminor

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 2,095

Postby Angie10 » 26 Mar 2019, 11:01

That's so true. I see so many kids enjoying music from way before they were even born. I find it interesting that they know of and love dancing to Michael Jackson and they're only like 4-7 years old.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby grecy0905 » 18 Apr 2019, 10:28

I love most of the song stated in this thread. Yes, you are right, most of the children or young adult of today knows some old song, because some programs here in my country uses old songs and of course, you can discover millions of songs in YouTube.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby Joseph83 » 19 Apr 2019, 06:55

Yes, l quite agree with you. Internet has made it possible for us to have access to songs even older than our parents.

Joseph83

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 203

Postby ptrikha21 » 19 Apr 2019, 17:53

Yes, we do check out the songs from older times on the YouTube. Sometimes we relish older songs or scenes from the movies too.

-- 19 Apr 2019, 23:32 --

OldGuy wrote:It is not just kids who find whole new genres via the internet.

Although I am on the far end of the age spectrum, I search the internet for different music from other countries around the globe. I just search youtube for "music from [country]" and insert different country names to find a whole range of content I have never heard before.
I shared something I found from India with a guy I met here who was from India. He stared at me and told me it was ancient stuff from his grandparents' era! ......

Do you recall any song wordings? or which year's songs?

grecy0905 wrote:I love most of the song stated in this thread. Yes, you are right, most of the children or young adult of today knows some old song, because some programs here in my country uses old songs and of course, you can discover millions of songs in YouTube.

Yes and some musicians can even find very old songs ready to be used for remix.

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Postby Joseph83 » 21 Apr 2019, 15:00

ptrikha21 wrote:Yes, we do check out the songs from older times on the YouTube. Sometimes we relish older songs or scenes from the movies too.

OldGuy wrote:It is not just kids who find whole new genres via the internet.

Although I am on the far end of the age spectrum, I search the internet for different music from other countries around the globe. I just search youtube for "music from [country]" and insert different country names to find a whole range of content I have never heard before.
I shared something I found from India with a guy I met here who was from India. He stared at me and told me it was ancient stuff from his grandparents' era! ......

Do you recall any song wordings? or which year's songs?

grecy0905 wrote:I love most of the song stated in this thread. Yes, you are right, most of the children or young adult of today knows some old song, because some programs here in my country uses old songs and of course, you can discover millions of songs in YouTube.

Yes and some musicians can even find very old songs ready to be used for remix.

Yea but remixing someone's song without permission is punishable.

Joseph83

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 203

Postby Netherrealmer » 26 Apr 2019, 18:08

Recently I am seeing lots of teenagers liking Queen, I am not sure if this is product of internet or the bohemian rhapsody movie.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby ptrikha21 » 26 Apr 2019, 18:51

A K Rao wrote:In India most of the children who learn music are big fans of Old Indian songs and they render these old songs in various competitions that is being shown on TV. Old songs have their own Charisma and Charm and they remain ever green! I am also a big fan of old songs!

Yes so so true indeed !

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology