*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Re: I learned everything from Youtube

Postby kanchan18 » 22 Feb 2019, 15:24

Youtube is really a great way to learn. Experienced people share their expertise on the platform.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 1,052

Postby Allius » 24 Feb 2019, 20:29

I agree with you!
Youtube is like a big online school (beyond other things) where we can learn everything (good and bad things). When I need to learn something I always start searching in youtube and someone has already recorded a video with my answear :)
Even my parents do that, nowadays. Especially my mom. We learn a lot with youtube.

Allius

ForumCoin: 155

Postby Netherrealmer » 27 Feb 2019, 08:36

People should be careful of those mass produced life hacks channel like Troom troom because they are useless. The best tutorial videos are the ones with actual people who speaks and open their mouths. Not those mass produced content.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 1,530

Postby ceci » 28 Feb 2019, 00:07

fergus1234 wrote:Even Jungle survival can be learned on Youtube, there is a tutorial on how to make fire without matches.

Almost everything up there. :lol:

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby Netherrealmer » 13 Mar 2019, 11:11

Though I highly recommend Youtube tutorials, I want people to avoid the low quality ones that seemed mass produced. The best tutorials have actual people speaking.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby houd » 16 Mar 2019, 19:00

When it comes to learning i'd rather use youtube it's easier and free , everything is illustrated, it's better then books and courses, i've learned cooking there, not to mention that it helped me a lot with my studies !

houd

ForumCoin: 23

Postby sofs » 20 Mar 2019, 07:11

Most of my DIY projects have been grabbed from youtube or least developed from there. I love watching craft videos on youtube and replicating them. Painting, especially by watching Bob Ross is one of my favorites pastimes. I love landscapes and I have a few others I follow.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby leo1000 » 22 Mar 2019, 01:49

I love youtube too get to watched old tv shows too that are no longer on television.

leo1000

ForumCoin: 17

Postby augusta » 01 Apr 2019, 04:35

Well stated and the fact too. YouTube has become my new home for learning anything I need to. I just have to have internet access and my data and boom I'm learning already.

augusta

ForumCoin: 36

Postby ceci » 03 Apr 2019, 09:49

And, the movie clips or songs that I like to watch are almost there.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby Netherrealmer » 04 Apr 2019, 17:52

houd wrote:When it comes to learning i'd rather use youtube it's easier and free , everything is illustrated, it's better then books and courses, i've learned cooking there, not to mention that it helped me a lot with my studies !

Books eventually turns into clutter so yeah I dont need them at all.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby grecy0905 » 18 Apr 2019, 09:57

YouTube has a lot of reason to stay online, however, it was banned in specific countries as it does not even filter some videos. There are videos that shows inhumane things, like how to create bomb and where to place it. I am not sure if that videos is still there. It is very useful to me but then it has a danger being visible to us.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby Joseph83 » 21 Apr 2019, 14:46

I have really learnt alot from You tube especially to practicals. I used it to carry out practical during my final year project

Joseph83

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 203

Postby Netherrealmer » 21 Apr 2019, 19:59

grecy0905 wrote:YouTube has a lot of reason to stay online, however, it was banned in specific countries as it does not even filter some videos. There are videos that shows inhumane things, like how to create bomb and where to place it. I am not sure if that videos is still there. It is very useful to me but then it has a danger being visible to us.

I remember Pakistan banning it at certain point for stupid religious reasons. In case of China they want monopoly since Youtube earns billions. they made their own video streaming service like tudou.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby Lushh » 31 May 2019, 11:27

fergus1234 wrote:
mrki444 wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:Even Jungle survival can be learned on Youtube

If you end up in jungle I don't think you will have access to Youtube. :D :D

Thats why you gotta learn them on Youtube before ending up there.

:D Just like self defense training. You practice before the situation arises.

Lushh

ForumCoin: 256

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology