ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

I wish Androids and IOS have an empty version

Postby fergus1234 » 06 Feb 2019, 20:13

I loathe bloatwares, You know the built in apps you never use but cannot uninstall because they are built in. I wish Ios and android have a version where the only apps are browser and app store so I can download the apps and games I want only. I do not need temperatures app because I base temperature on how hot or cool I felt. No need for numbers for me. I also don't need maps, I do not use it. I do not need a built in google search app because I can google search with the browser and Google search app consumes a lot of storage space.

Last edited by fergus1234 on 07 Feb 2019, 18:09, edited 1 time in total.
fergus1234

ForumCoin: 899

Re: I wish Androids and IOS have an empty version

Postby mrki444 » 06 Feb 2019, 22:21

Free OS Systems earn on those apps. Developers pay a lot to be default app on some OS.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 855

Postby MysticMoons » 07 Feb 2019, 20:44

I was able to delete a lot of apps i don;t use on droid. But Yes I agree I wish I had more space just for the games I want. But for my streams I just download one game, and then delete it after the stream is done. BUt yes they need empty versions.

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-get-paid-to-listen-to-music-and-watch-youtube-from-home
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 2,116

Postby fergus1234 » 08 Feb 2019, 09:16

The google search app really pisses me off because I cant disable it not uninstall it. I will get notification bomb if I disable it. I don't use it because it consumes a lot of space compares to google searching via browser. I don't need a separate app for searching.

fergus1234

Postby Tendz » 08 Feb 2019, 13:29

I agree with you on that. It's irritating as hell when some of the apps I don't want at all are stuck on my phone for no reason. I so wish we can uninstall them too like the other ones.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 622

Postby fergus1234 » 11 Feb 2019, 08:04

Tendz wrote:I agree with you on that. It's irritating as hell when some of the apps I don't want at all are stuck on my phone for no reason. I so wish we can uninstall them too like the other ones.

It's also annoying when we cannot disable them neither and they secretly updates without our permission.

fergus1234

Postby mrki444 » 11 Feb 2019, 10:23

fergus1234 wrote:google search app

I really don't understand what is purpose of that app. You can ony something Search, not else. Everything else just redirects you to second app like YouTube.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 855

Postby fergus1234 » 11 Feb 2019, 12:24

and for such a useless app, it consumes more space with it's aggressive updates.

fergus1234

Postby MysticMoons » 11 Feb 2019, 20:29

fergus1234 wrote:
Tendz wrote:I agree with you on that. It's irritating as hell when some of the apps I don't want at all are stuck on my phone for no reason. I so wish we can uninstall them too like the other ones.

It's also annoying when we cannot disable them neither and they secretly updates without our permission.

Oh I agree! I hate when my phone chooses to update in the middle of my gaming streams. It lags so bad, and alsmost freezes. I hate it. Why can't they do just update my phone while I sleep? Who the hell wants to update while I am gaming? I think they know, and they do it to screw with me. :D

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-get-paid-to-listen-to-music-and-watch-youtube-from-home
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 2,116

Postby kanchan18 » 22 Feb 2019, 15:32

There must be some economies which drives manufacturers to provide this Apps preinstalled. Google or Apple may be paying this manufacturers to load onto their devices.
I am totally agree with you.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 806

Postby fergus1234 » 23 Feb 2019, 13:51

mrki444 wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:google search app

I really don't understand what is purpose of that app. You can ony something Search, not else. Everything else just redirects you to second app like YouTube.

It will search then open the browser for search result. Why use that app if I can directly search with browser.

fergus1234

Postby ceci » 28 Feb 2019, 00:10

fergus1234 wrote:and for such a useless app, it consumes more space with it's aggressive updates.

Agree, I don't even click or touch those apps!

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 781

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology