*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Twitch / Discord

Postby Sam » 03 Nov 2018, 05:04

Is anyone active on Discord/ Twitch chats/streams? Do you run one? What is the community about and how do you find it differs from a traditional forum?

Sam

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 179

Re: Twitch / Discord

Postby Allius » 04 Nov 2018, 12:22

Hello!
I have a twitch account (that I never use) and I never used Discord... however I have an opinion about the question that you highlighted :)
I think they differ (a lot) from "tradicional" foruns because there are more interaction between people. People are in a chatroom and are seeing something at the same time and commenting/ sending suggestions about the stream, for example.
I enjoy that kind of interaction. In twitch the streaming are more used for games, but I think, in the future, will expand to another areas like poscasts for example.

Allius

ForumCoin: 155

Postby Netherrealmer » 04 Nov 2018, 12:27

I always watch streams because I want to become a streamer myself but at this moment I have a potato of a computer. The best stream I ever watched is when they Julia Voth (the face model of Jill Valentine) Played the remake of Resident evil. She is playing herself as herself.

I watch the streams of fighting game e-sports players like Justin Wong and Kayane because I am a huge fan of fighting games.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 1,530

Postby freelancermariagrace » 05 Nov 2018, 11:50

I am on Twitchfollows, and I currently have 2,800 coins in my account. However, it takes time to earn. I have heard you need to upgrade in order to earn faster. You can earn from following gamers, watching their streams, etc

freelancermariagrace

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 650

Postby Netherrealmer » 06 Nov 2018, 16:47

freelancermariagrace wrote:I am on Twitchfollows, and I currently have 2,800 coins in my account. However, it takes time to earn. I have heard you need to upgrade in order to earn faster. You can earn from following gamers, watching their streams, etc

Twitchfollows is not Twitch...

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby MysticMoons » 26 Nov 2018, 02:04

I am not on twitch yet. But I might give them a try. I do have a successful gaming stream right now on another site. Who else does live gaming shows ?
Also if you guys play online games, let's play some matches together.

Last edited by MysticMoons on 29 Nov 2018, 08:08, edited 1 time in total.
want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 771

Postby Netherrealmer » 26 Nov 2018, 02:40

MysticMoons wrote:I am not on twitch yet. But I might give them a try. I do have a successful gaming stream right now on another site. Who else does live gaming shows ?
Also if you guys play online games, let's play some matches together.

So where do you stream? Youtube? I want to do streaming very bad but I need a new PC.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby MysticMoons » 26 Nov 2018, 02:42

I am not sure if I am allowed to post the site here. but I can message you to talk about it.
I do post on youtube for my sites, but the streaming is somewhere else.

Even if your pc is not powerful, you can stream from your phone.

Last edited by MysticMoons on 29 Nov 2018, 08:09, edited 1 time in total.
want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

Postby Netherrealmer » 28 Nov 2018, 08:34

I want to stream PC games though, I am saving up some cash for some steam box or alienware.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby MysticMoons » 29 Nov 2018, 08:30

you can stream pc games to :mrgreen: :D :D

MysticMoons

Postby Netherrealmer » 29 Nov 2018, 08:56

MysticMoons wrote:you can stream pc games to :mrgreen: :D :D

Not with the potato I have. I need a capture card and a better graphics card. Huniepop is the only game I can play with my pc. :lol: I want to stream Resident evil 2 remake and Red dead redemption 2.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby gugun21 » 29 Nov 2018, 08:58

I also want to know about discord..!!

gugun21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 243

Postby Netherrealmer » 29 Nov 2018, 09:02

gugun21 wrote:I also want to know about discord..!!
Its the same with Twitch, A game streaming site. I follow popular game creator Yanderedev on it.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby jobless dude » 08 Dec 2018, 00:07

fergus1234 wrote:I want to stream PC games though, I am saving up some cash for some steam box or alienware.

Can you recommend the best configuration for Gaming laptops. I am also interested in gaming but I am not familiar with graphics card.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby MysticMoons » 08 Dec 2018, 01:34

The site I stream on invited me to join their discord and help them test
and make new games. I will join because they do pay for the game testing. I play games a lot
so it's the best side gig for me. :D

MysticMoons

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology