*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Myspace became so irrelevant it is so sad.

Postby Netherrealmer » 17 Sep 2018, 13:47

If a celebrity post something on Myspace, it wont get media attention at all. But if they post something on Facebook,Twitter and Instagram it will be all over media. If I will upload nudes in Facebook. Everyone who knows me will know about it and talk about how shameless I am, If I did that on Myspace, No one will bat an eye. Myspace recently added a news section with real news but the King of Fake news Facebook is still more relevant.

The comment section of Myspace articles are nothing but spammers. The only relevant part of Myspace now is Myspace music where indie and mainstream singers share their music for free. Only Indie singers uses it now though. Mainstream singers moved on to Youtube.

If you want to have a social network account your family won't see, It will be Myspace.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Banner Ad

Re: Myspace became so irrelevant it is so sad.

Postby cmoneyspinner » 17 Sep 2018, 16:34

Can't argue with you on this. It seems no matter who tries to resurrect it, that network just doesn't have a chance. I only came to know about it because a few of my kids were on MySpace. That was AGES AGO! I only created an account because it was free and I thought it would be just as good as Facebook for publicity and networking purposes. Boy! Was I wrong! I deleted my account. (I think. I think it's gone. I can't find it. :D ) I could probably easily create a new account. But WHY? :?

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby mrki444 » 17 Sep 2018, 17:17

I never was active on MySpace but I hear for it. I think we will for 10 years speak same story about Twitter.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby spiderdust » 17 Sep 2018, 17:24

MySpace was THE social media space just 10 years ago! It didn't last very long, did it? I know I still have an account there, but I haven't even looked at it for so long.

spiderdust

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 270

Postby msmoneybags » 17 Sep 2018, 17:25

lol I still have my login information for there, but it wasnt one I ever spent much time at all on

msmoneybags

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 265

Postby A K Rao » 17 Sep 2018, 18:20

Though I am not a social media worm! but I know about them! for me this is a news that there is a social media that is existing by the name of 'Myspace' since last 10 years! With so much of negative canvassing I am definitely not going to give a try to this medium! That was I have said earlier I am not a big fan of social media ! Thanks!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby Vinaya » 18 Sep 2018, 06:20

when facebook came every other social media sites became so irrelevant. I never used myspace. My first social media site was hi5

Vinaya
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: -1

Postby Netherrealmer » 22 Sep 2018, 08:07

Justin Timberlake, spent his life savings to invest money to revive Myspace but I guess he lost a lot of money because not even his fame can help Myspace.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby Lushh » 22 Sep 2018, 09:41

I never had an account on Myspace but I used to hear much about it. My coworkers and friends appeared to have gone crazy. Night and day, all I could hear was what happened on Myspace. You're right, it's dead now. I didn't even know it was still around. I had not heard about it in such a long time.

Lushh

ForumCoin: 256

Postby Netherrealmer » 22 Sep 2018, 13:46

I thought Justin Timberlake investing money will change it for the better but not even a celebrity can save it.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby augusta » 23 Sep 2018, 04:25

is MySpace still online. I had an account there long time ago but when I began to use Facebook I totally forgot about it.Well,that's life for you. Some things would be more popular than the other despite it being better.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby Netherrealmer » 23 Sep 2018, 09:43

augusta wrote:is MySpace still online. I had an account there long time ago but when I began to use Facebook I totally forgot about it.Well,that's life for you. Some things would be more popular than the other despite it being better.

It is still online, Justin Timberlake spent 30 Million dollars to keep it alive. It manage to have followers from Hipsters who are rebelling against mainstream.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby arunima » 23 Sep 2018, 10:09

I have never been on MySpace. Before joining Facebook, I used Orkut for some time. I am not a big social media person.

arunima

ForumCoin: 617

Postby Netherrealmer » 28 Sep 2018, 11:26

arunima wrote:I have never been on MySpace. Before joining Facebook, I used Orkut for some time. I am not a big social media person.

Myspace use to be so relevant. Before there are Youtube stars there are Myspace stars. Colbie Callat, Jason Mraz, Tila Tequila and Lady gaga started their careers at Myspace. Yes there are Myspace Celebrities before. It launched many musical and modelling career. It also helped many businesses to get promoted too. Now they have articles with no comments.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby chikitta » 29 Sep 2018, 04:49

Over the years i have come to learn that anything new on social media( a site) that starts off with so much energy and enthusiasm never lasts long i can't tell why but it just looses syke in no time.

chikitta

ForumCoin: 354

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology