*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Re: Have you ever been banned?

Postby suny » 01 Mar 2019, 05:10

I got banned twice and that by BIG Internet players. Once I was banned by Google Adsense for getting too many clicks on my ads on Hubpages and then I was banned by Yahoo Answers because I places a promotional link in one of my answers where I was not supposed to do that. None of these sites lifted the ban despite my appeals.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby ton251 » 18 Mar 2019, 19:59

yes . when some premad guys reported me for nothing

ton251

ForumCoin: 12

Postby Netherrealmer » 19 Mar 2019, 07:55

I remember having a major fight in Mylot and I thought I will get banned because its against some cocky know it all veteran. I didn't get banned at all. Our posts were deleted though.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 1,530

Postby houd » 19 Mar 2019, 22:49

Yes i had , lol i made a mistake and forgot the VPN on !

houd

ForumCoin: 23

Postby fellowbud » 21 Mar 2019, 09:35

I remeber being banned from a hyip when i requsted whithdraw :thumbdown:

fellowbud

ForumCoin: 29

Postby Angie10 » 21 Mar 2019, 16:32

Yes, I was banned from this site the name of which I don't remember. The funny thing is I was banned straight after registering and being accepted as a member! I was so gutted I went and asked some friends on PostLoop if they knew of it and they said I'd had a lucky escape, that it was one big scam!

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,450

Postby Lushh » 23 Mar 2019, 19:02

fergus1234 wrote:I remember having a major fight in Mylot and I thought I will get banned because its against some cocky know it all veteran. I didn't get banned at all. Our posts were deleted though.

The Admins on such sites usually have a lot of experience in dealing with the cocky know-it-all veteran-ish behaviour. They probably just smiled at the interaction and did the right thing - delete the whole thing. Good for you not getting banned.

Lushh

ForumCoin: 256

Postby augusta » 25 Mar 2019, 05:10

I have been banned from a writing site but I'm grateful that I wasn't really active on the site which would have made me earn my earnings so I didn't feel bad.

augusta

ForumCoin: 36

Postby sofs » 04 Apr 2019, 03:10

I have never been banned from any site, but I guess I would be devastated if I got banned. I do not join too many sites for the heck of it or for curiosity's sake and I usually put in a lot of work so I would be really hurt if I was banned.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby Tendz » 05 Apr 2019, 15:01

I was once banned from a PTC website when I logged in from another browser from the same phone, they said my IP address was different. And it all happened just after one day of my joining the site. When I told them the reason, they immediately unbanned me, but at that point of time I had already lost interest in that website so I left.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 3,292

Postby sofs » 05 Apr 2019, 15:50

I hate sites that ban you when you request payment. It the meanest thing to do, when you've worked so hard to get there. That shows the kind of scammers they are. I would never want to work on such a site.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby Tendz » 06 Apr 2019, 12:18

It happened to me once. Just when I was about to cashout my $4, those scammers abandoned the website and ran away! :x

Tendz

ForumCoin: 3,292

Postby riddy09 » 07 Apr 2019, 02:41

There are certain forums that once I visit it's already blocked or banned the IP address I have. Like the Diablo or Blizzard site automatically detected the IP addresses because the ISP uses dynamic configuration.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 1

Postby Joseph83 » 22 Apr 2019, 22:24

Yea. Was banned in a site because of posting something from another site.

Joseph83

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 203

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology