*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

How many fake Facebook accounts do you have?

61%
14%
18%
4%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
9 or more
4%

Total votes : 28

Re: How many fake Facebook accounts do you have? Why?

Postby BitCastDaily » 17 Apr 2018, 22:35

cmoneyspinner wrote:@BitCastDaily
OK. Cool! Although your response still doesn't quite explain the need for fake-ness. If there is a "need". I still don't see a reason for fake accounts. ANYWHERE!! :? But those who create them may have perfectly valid and dare I say ... legitimate reasons.

lol, I found a pseudo-legitimate reason for creating fake account: to send resources or gifts to your real account in FB games

-- 18 Apr 2018, 08:36 --

morgoodie wrote:I have one fake account that I created when I played FB games and I could send myself items that I needed since I didn't have many friends that played the same game. I haven't used it in a long time and I had actually forgot about until FB sent my an email because it was my fake account person's birthday. :lol: :lol:

lol, you reminded me of why I created one 'backup' account (not really fake because I still used my real name on that account) many years ago, just in case my main account was deactivated or hacked for no reason I could use that backup account to reconnect with my firends

BitCastDaily

ForumCoin: 215

Postby suny » 19 Apr 2018, 02:34

I have only one Facebook account so here is no question of having any fake accounts. I do not have a duplicate account on any social media sites since I use none for my personal use. I use only WhatsApp for staying in touch with family and friends.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby sabtra » 20 Apr 2018, 01:47

It's illegal. :P
At the moment, I don't have any, I don't need any.
I used them to spy those who blocked me, and also for games.

sabtra

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 219

Postby BitCastDaily » 20 Apr 2018, 03:00

sabtra wrote:It's illegal. :P
At the moment, I don't have any, I don't need any.
I used them to spy those who blocked me, and also for games.

How is having fake account illegal? lol :lol:

BitCastDaily

Postby sabtra » 20 Apr 2018, 16:22

BitCastDaily wrote:How is having fake account illegal? lol :lol:

It can be serious if it deals with identity theft or copyright infringement, otherwise it's just a violation of the guidelines (they wouldn't arrest you for that, but that's still bad conduct). :?

sabtra

ForumCoin: 219

Postby anorona » 22 Apr 2018, 16:03

I have one, which I use to search for some people, or do some stuffs which I do not want to be seen on my real account.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby BitCastDaily » 22 Apr 2018, 23:02

sabtra wrote:
BitCastDaily wrote:How is having fake account illegal? lol :lol:

It can be serious if it deals with identity theft or copyright infringement, otherwise it's just a violation of the guidelines (they wouldn't arrest you for that, but that's still bad conduct). :?

I agree with you, but the identities of my fake accounts are all made up, those people don't exist :lol:

BitCastDaily

Postby Paul0000 » 01 May 2018, 15:14

:shh: One of my major purposes of why I make or create a facebook fake account is to talk and analyze a person involved within to know their secrecy in life. For example, you are in a relationship and you are hesitating that your girlfriend or boyfriend look into others. In which case you use facebook fake account to inspect him or her to know whether he or she cheats on you. :crazy:

Paul0000

ForumCoin: 126

Postby BitCastDaily » 01 May 2018, 23:53

Paul0000 wrote: One of my major purposes of why I make or create a facebook fake account is to talk and analyze a person involved within to know their secrecy in life. For example, you are in a relationship and you are hesitating that your girlfriend or boyfriend look into others. In which case you use facebook fake account to inspect him or her to know whether he or she cheats on you.

Yup, one of the reason why :lol:

BitCastDaily

Postby jossy » 04 May 2018, 13:24

I only have two Facebook accounts, because I forgot the password to the first account.

jossy

ForumCoin: 6

Postby BitCastDaily » 04 May 2018, 16:01

jossy wrote:I only have two Facebook accounts, because I forgot the password to the first account.

Technically you only have one because you can't really access the first one.

BitCastDaily

Postby arunima » 04 May 2018, 16:04

I have only one FB account and that is not fake. I have heard and know people who have multiple accounts on FB and they are fake accounts. I am not so active on FB. I use it as a platform to promote my articles and blogs.

arunima

ForumCoin: 618

Postby thisnthat » 04 May 2018, 17:22

I can't really blame people for wanting to have fake accounts to protect their private information (as well as that of their family and friends). I would use one for those sites that want you to sign up using FB and for other business or earning stuff where I don't want my life story and my family's and my friends' life stories being shared, traded, sold, etc.

thisnthat

ForumCoin: 383

Postby Lillymunyua » 07 May 2018, 05:38

I only have one facebook account because, I do not find any reason of having many accounts.

Lillymunyua

ForumCoin: 37

Postby nicky2db » 24 May 2018, 14:37

I have a Facebook account only one. I do not see the need to create more than one account. I barely keep up with the present one. Facebook to me is not what it used to be. I am very annoyed with the numerous amount of inappropriate videos being sent around on Facebook. I am strongly thinking of deactivating my current account.

nicky2db

ForumCoin: 228

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology