New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Re: Laptop versus desktop

Postby anil02 » 06 May 2019, 10:17

ptrikha21 wrote:
a_jerobon wrote:I prefer a laptop to a desktop. This is because a laptop is portable and I can use it whenever and wherever I want to. A desktop is also great if you like using in the house alone.

Laptops are much better when mobility is more. Desktops score in terms of its keyboard and the way we have to sit on our seat for long hours and many a days.

For me laptop is much more better than Desk top. To use desk top I need revolving chair.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 78

Postby Erinmaxi » 06 May 2019, 12:18

both laptop and desktop has their own advantage, it all depends, laptop can be easily move around with, why desktop can be used at home or in the office, my friend was robbed on his way from his office and his laptop and his phone was talking, which contain all is project, but luckily for him he has a backup on his desktop in his office

Erinmaxi

ForumCoin: 17

Postby Joseph83 » 08 May 2019, 21:05

Laptop is better for me because of its portability and easier mode of operation

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 410

Previous

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology