ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet and other technology

Facebook to Enter Online Movie Streaming

Postby jampabhai » 26 Dec 2016, 14:47

Facebook a billion strong community is already a leader ranked no.2 only to Google which beats it in search engine market.

Now Facebook is planning to venture in to online streaming business just like Netflix and Amazon. Facebook is in talks with licensed studios in Hollywood and producers of commercial TV series to start this mega project to be streamed to its billion hungry users who consume more photos and videos than any website in the planet.

jampabhai

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: -16

Re: Facebook to Enter Online Movie Streaming

Postby thisnthat » 26 Dec 2016, 17:11

Another interesting bit of news. Thanks.

Personally, I don't think I'd use FB for streaming. I already find them way too intrusive. They know enough of my business already without tracking what I watch as well. I have enough targeted advertising being thrown at me already.

thisnthat

ForumCoin: 183

Postby Tomve » 26 Dec 2016, 23:27

Wow, facebook is like taking over everything. Recently I saw that their messenger app is more and more looking like snapchat. I guess I have to accept it.

Tomve

ForumCoin: 66

Postby jampabhai » 27 Dec 2016, 03:37

Tomve wrote:Wow, facebook is like taking over everything. Recently I saw that their messenger app is more and more looking like snapchat. I guess I have to accept it.

yes they proving and doing their best.

jampabhai

Postby suny » 27 Dec 2016, 06:26

I am not sure Facebook will attract me or increase my activities by increasing its facilities in any of its fields. For me FB is nothing but a sheer time waste.

suny

ForumCoin: 657

Postby Fergal » 29 Dec 2016, 15:33

Moving topic to more appropriate forum section!

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 15,754

Postby TeacherAngel » 31 Dec 2016, 03:23

Sounds great. I really love how Facebook continues to improve and finds ways to provide better service. I am one of those who are usually reluctant or wary of Facebook changes but I learned that we usually discover the benefits later on. It's just normal reaction to be apprehensive at first. I'm looking forward to movie streaming on Facebook. :)

TeacherAngel

ForumCoin: 914

Postby germainebull » 31 Dec 2016, 08:10

With a proper strategy, Facebook can easily garner a huge number of users for this movie strewing venture. This societal networking giant can easily tap into its already existing users.

germainebull

Referrals: 30
ForumCoin: 8

Postby chikitta » 31 Dec 2016, 10:32

Facebook has proven to be a favorite of many. It is taking leaps every other day, And this seems to be a good turn around. Anyway I will give myself time and see how it all goes.

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 213

Postby metsrock69 » 31 Dec 2016, 14:50

Why not join the industry. If I had a way , I would think of a name to come up with for a movie service and earn a few dollars :D

metsrock69

ForumCoin: 411

Postby jampabhai » 31 Dec 2016, 16:30

metsrock69 wrote:Why not join the industry. If I had a way , I would think of a name to come up with for a movie service and earn a few dollars :D

very good idea, i like it.

jampabhai

Postby grecy0905 » 08 Jan 2017, 18:17

Actually, there are users at Facebook who upload movies there. I watched it before but they upload it in parts. I am not shock for Facebook to get that idea. They really should have big storage for that too. I think it is a good idea.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 274

Postby ivyparkgirl » 09 Jan 2017, 22:52

I guess facebook is trying to be like amazon,netflix, and hulu plus.

ivyparkgirl

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 954

Postby agape » 10 Jan 2017, 16:04

facebook already has a huge audience. I think it will be easy for this business stream to be successful.

agape

ForumCoin: -2

Postby Neyooh » 11 Jan 2017, 18:01

Interestingly......this will indeed help the 2nd largest social network. My account was blocked, and I am unable to reactivate it, but with this, i will put more effort to make it reactivated. Thanks

Neyooh

ForumCoin: 4

Next

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology