ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Parents should encourage their kids to take interest with robotics

Postby fergus1234 » 08 Nov 2019, 15:16

Automation is taking away jobs for many people. From low skilled jobs to college graduate jobs. But there is one job that these robots cannot steal. If you are the one who makes and repairs the robots instead. There is a huge demand for robotics course graduates yet you don't see much people taking the course.

There are now some workshop schools that teaches kids basic robotics.

Image Try to develop a passion in robotics to your kids while they are young. They will just see this as playtime and enjoy it.

If you don't want a 30 year old son or daughter who is unemployed and still lives with you, encourage them to like robotics while they are young.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 949

Re: Parents should encourage their kids to take interest with robotics

Postby cmoneyspinner » 08 Nov 2019, 21:19

I TOTALLY AGREE.

My mom's rule was: Learn it the old way AND learn it the new way.

Her theory was that in case, the new breaks you can always go back to the old. :D

But definitely kids should be taught to learn robotics and any other technology.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 271

Postby mrki444 » 09 Nov 2019, 09:20

I teach kids to learn control basic robotic movements but they often don't like math base in programing so they leave it.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 1,312

Postby amitkokiladitya » 10 Nov 2019, 06:20

Robotics is an upcoming trend in my country as well. But sadly all the courses that were offered are very expensive and not easy to avail for everyone.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 418

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology