ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

I love what they did with Final Fantasy 8 remaster

Postby fergus1234 » 08 Sep 2019, 17:53

Most fans would have prefered a full pledge remake but with Square Enix busy remaking Final Fantasy 7. They decided to just remaster Final Fantasy 8. A 20 year old ps1 game. I love how this remaster gives life back to this 20 year old game. Its the same game with the same gameplay but they remastered the character models.

Before

After

It doesn't look like a 20 year old game anymore. From ps1 graphics, Now it has ps3 graphics.

I wish they added voice acting though so I will be reading less since this game have no voice acting. I hope more ps1 games will have remasters. I kinda prefer remasters now because remakes changes a lot that make games great. Remasters keeps the glory and just improve the graphics.

The improvements has been amazing.

Before

After

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 368

Re: I love what they did with Final Fantasy 8 remaster

Postby cmoneyspinner » 10 Sep 2019, 02:26

WOW! Very cool! I am going to share your link. I have an FF Tumblr blog.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 370

Re: I love what they did with Final Fantasy 8 remaster

Postby fergus1234 » 10 Sep 2019, 21:55

My only complain is the lack of voice acting. I know its a 20 year old game that just got remastered but they should have added voice acting.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 368

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology