ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Spawn, Terminator and the Joker joins Mortal Kombat!

Postby fergus1234 » 22 Aug 2019, 10:16

Now you can virtually brutally murder Arnold Schwarzenegger or become Arnold Schwarzenegger because he is one of the announced DLC for Mortal Kombat 11. Joining them are Kitana's mother Sindel. The movie version of Shang Tsung and Nightwolf. The trailer looks so cool. Technology really amazes me because the Terminator looks exactly like Arnie. I just wished they used Younger Arnie instead of senior citizen Arnie but I guess him being old in the Terminator movie is the reason why he is old on this game.

Arnold is not only the model for his character but he is also voicing himself. I am shocked they allowed Joker on this game knowing he can be brutally murdered on this game and Joker appeared on many kid shows. I know Sindel is Kitana's mom but they saved a lot of budget because they have the same face. Sindel is basically a Kitana model with wrinkles.

Give me a Dora the explorer DLC!! :lol:

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 368

Re: Spawn, Terminator and the Joker joins Mortal Kombat!

Postby alvin » 22 Aug 2019, 13:22

Hahaha. Combination of all. Nice one. Who else can still join. aside of dora?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

alvin

ForumCoin: 140

Postby fergus1234 » 22 Aug 2019, 13:56

They originally wanted Ash from evildead but there are some licensing issues. Last game they gave Freddie,Jason and Leatherface. So I expect horror icons making it soon. The Terminator and Spawn are not horror characters, they are anti-heroes.

fergus1234

Postby mrki444 » 22 Aug 2019, 19:41

Is some try like Avengers alternative/clone?

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 179

Postby fergus1234 » 23 Aug 2019, 08:18

mrki444 wrote:Is some try like Avengers alternative/clone?

Nope its a violent fighting game where you can dismember your opponent. I am just hyped with Arnie because he looks realistic.

fergus1234

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology