ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

More people died from Selfies than Shark attacks.

Postby fergus1234 » 06 Jul 2019, 19:08

The video above shows stories about people who took risk of their life to have the best selfie to get likes and subscribers for their social media accounts. Yes all of them are dead now. A recent study says more people died because of selfies over Shark attacks and plane crashes.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 252

Re: More people died from Selfies than Shark attacks.

Postby MysticMoons » 07 Jul 2019, 06:08

This just shows how dumb people are lol . Another reason I mostly hate the new generation lol.
But it is also quite funny. Foolish humans

Get paid to play new video games from home! New website payment proof!
https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2019/10/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 61

Postby fergus1234 » 07 Jul 2019, 07:33

Here are some actual people who died on selfies.

They could have used photoshop instead.

Woman is being chased by a Psycho with a shiv... A shiv is a sharpened tooth brush. Look what she did...

fergus1234

Postby mrki444 » 07 Jul 2019, 15:46

You will not see shark at place where does not belong. Human you will.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 1,019

Postby Allius » 07 Jul 2019, 16:05

I believe that's true... sharks only attack when they are curious or hungry.
People, nowadays, are always taking photos. The photos are, most of the time, to impress others and gain likes. :(
I believe that most people are not aware of danger and they pay that with their lives :(

Allius

ForumCoin: 155

Postby darkthorn » 07 Jul 2019, 17:09

MysticMoons wrote:This just shows how dumb people are lol . Another reason I mostly hate the new generation lol.

This shows how the ego speaks louder than the conscious mind, people want to show the world how cool they are, how exciting their life is and most of the times that is nothing more than a facade which can cost their lives. The problem with humankind now a days is that we are literally programmed everyday to live a life without thinking, to follow the fashion, the technologies and most of the times to live the life others choose for us. People need to realize that and wake up to the manipulation we suffer everyday while watching tv, listen to songs, etc.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 202

Postby fergus1234 » 08 Jul 2019, 16:41

We can also blame the people who did dangerous selfies who survived because they are the reason why the ones who dies did it is in the first place.

fergus1234

Postby ptrikha21 » 11 Jul 2019, 12:16

fergus1234 wrote:

The video above shows stories about people who took risk of their life to have the best selfie to get likes and subscribers for their social media accounts. Yes all of them are dead now. A recent study says more people died because of selfies over Shark attacks and plane crashes.

People are using selfies in many foolish ways!

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 514

Postby chicnthin » 12 Jul 2019, 00:00

I'm proud that I'm not one of those people. I barely even take selfies from my phone.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 172

Postby KyushuKris » 14 Jul 2019, 04:50

It's hard on the families that have to live on knowing that their beloved died from something so completely idiotic.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 469

Postby alvin » 14 Jul 2019, 04:58

MysticMoons wrote:This just shows how dumb people are lol . Another reason I mostly hate the new generation lol.

Even in some accident instead of calling the emergency rescue, they will take photos and selfies first before they call for a rescue...

alvin

ForumCoin: 142

Postby fergus1234 » 14 Jul 2019, 07:59

alvin wrote:

Even in some accident instead of calling the emergency rescue, they will take photos and selfies first before they call for a rescue...

Look at the woman being chased by a killer, she should have run for her life instead of taking a selfie.

fergus1234

Postby alvin » 14 Jul 2019, 11:40

fergus1234 wrote:
alvin wrote:

Look at the woman being chased by a killer, she should have run for her life instead of taking a selfie.

Everything for them is just for fun and to make trend on social media.

alvin

ForumCoin: 142

Postby fergus1234 » 14 Jul 2019, 14:00

If this man is chasing you with a sharpened toothbrush and he wants to kill you, you should either run or defend yourself and not take a selfie.

She got stabbed to death.

Shiv is only a sharpened toothbrush but it can kill.

fergus1234

Postby a_jerobon » 19 Jul 2019, 06:06

fergus1234 wrote:

I think this is so true. I have heard many people who have lost their lives while trying to take the best selfies. Last year alone, five students drowned in a lake while taking a selfie in my school.

a_jerobon

ForumCoin: 78

Next

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology