New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

The very first Youtube video in existence

Postby fergus1234 » 13 May 2019, 07:04

This is the very first Youtube video in existence. It's made by Jawed the college kid who was co-founder of Youtube. He have no idea that the site he co founded will be worth billions. From what I know, Jawed is now retired travelling around the world, enjoying his billion dollars. The video is now 14 years old!!! I was like 12 when this video was uploaded. I was that innocent boy who got scammed by ptcs. :lol:

If this video was made in 2019 :mrgreen:

Imagine how simple Youtube back then.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 866

Re: The very first Youtube video in existence

Postby mrki444 » 13 May 2019, 18:19

Many IT billioner start some projects from fun and they become millioners. I watch series online. :D

Join my site and earn 23 FC coins playing lottery and forum games. Good luck.

Currently we have technical issues. We are coming back soon.
mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby fergus1234 » 15 May 2019, 17:00

Imagine this video is now 14 years old. We now exists in the world with teens who are born with Youtube around.

fergus1234

Postby MysticMoons » 21 May 2019, 04:45

Wow I remember when Youtube first game out. It was different back then. I remember some of the people who used to make videos a lot of them stopped now or got old. But wow this does bring back memories.

Get paid 70 dollars every week. Earn from your phone! They just paid me again. Pays world wide! Watch the video below
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-make-70-dollars-over-and-over-from-your-phone
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 869

Postby fergus1234 » 21 May 2019, 09:23

This is him 3 years ago, wow he aged really fast. I missed the time when he runs Youtube instead of that Susan who does a lot of bad decisions.

fergus1234

Postby mrki444 » 21 May 2019, 11:16

fergus1234 wrote:We now exists in the world with teens who are born with Youtube around.

And with many other things but they don't how to use it properly.

Join my site and earn 23 FC coins playing lottery and forum games. Good luck.

Currently we have technical issues. We are coming back soon.
mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby memez4savages » 21 May 2019, 17:29

Hahaha, I definitely remember seeing that video. I actually found a recent video about him two weeks ago. Too bad people didn't have the opportunity to earn some money back then. This man would've had been a millionaire by now thanks to that vid! :lol:

memez4savages

ForumCoin: 72

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology