New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Re: What YouTube Channels do you watch?

Postby Angie10 » 14 Apr 2019, 12:13

Now that I have bags of time, I've been watching more and more YouTube videos. Ok, I'm just going to put it out there... I love to play around with different hair colours, hair length and styles, so I've recently become a huge fan of wigs. So I go on YouTube to check out wig vendor reviews. The trouble with that? A lot of these YouTubers are paid to do the reviews, so they tend to embellish everything, giving praise where it's not warranted grrr!

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,356

Postby KyushuKris » 15 Apr 2019, 00:33

YouTube is pretty commercial these days and these young 'influencers' are often acting when they pretend like they've just discovered some amazing product, so you can't trust anyone anymore.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 471

Postby naxewp81 » 15 Apr 2019, 12:36

KyushuKris wrote:YouTube is pretty commercial these days and these young 'influencers' are often acting when they pretend like they've just discovered some amazing product, so you can't trust anyone anymore.

Agreed. Genuine product reviews are hard to find these days.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 80

Postby fergus1234 » 15 Apr 2019, 18:39

I binged episodes of death battle today. Its a show where they scientifically research who will win between 2 fictional characters using their canonical stats and feats.

I am so happy this show still get sponsors because it is automatically demonetized by Youtube but many sponsors trust it.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 366

Postby naxewp81 » 16 Apr 2019, 01:46

fergus1234 wrote:I am so happy this show still get sponsors because it is automatically demonetized by Youtube but many sponsors trust it.

Is there really a game for this (I've watched the Goku vs Superman vid) or is it a modded game?

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 80

Previous

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology