ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Re: The pros and cons of whatsapp

Postby Lushh » 16 Sep 2018, 03:11

It's not so long ago since I started using it and I don't regret it. It keeps me in contact with friends and family all across the world, with whom it would otherwise be difficult to stay in touch with. I can now talk to whomever, as though they were just next door. I used to use Skype in this manner but not many of my contacts were using it so I downloaded Whatsapp where everyone else was. There have been occasions when I gave my number to new contacts and suddenly every hour of the day it's another video from them. I usually just delete the videos same time without watching them. If the person becomes more annoying, I delete their number from my list of contacts. For the most part it is a useful tool for staying in touch and I would recommend it.

Lushh

ForumCoin: 783

Postby freelancermariagrace » 06 Nov 2018, 09:59

I have a WhatsApp application but I don’f use it that often. But it’s a great app to communicate with family and friends

-- 06 Nov 2018, 17:59 --

I have a WhatsApp application but I don’f use it that often. But it’s a great app to communicate with family and friends

freelancermariagrace

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 163

Postby chikitta » 06 Nov 2018, 11:15

Its the best app nowadays, at least you can control the way it works for you. Yes i would convince you to have it.

chikitta

ForumCoin: 9

Postby gugun21 » 08 Nov 2018, 15:03

Tonight I am going to delete my whatsapp.. :lol: It has given me loads of pain, I get distracted too

gugun21

ForumCoin: 221

Postby a_jerobon » 09 Nov 2018, 06:57

I am a big fan of WhatsApp and I prefer it to other social media sites. I have been using it for long and the benefits have been more than the demerits.

a_jerobon

ForumCoin: 220

Postby kanchan18 » 16 Feb 2019, 15:15

The main problem with Whatsapp is the fact that all media gets downloaded to my device. Need to clean them every now and then. As most of that are being circulated forwarded virus infection is a real threat.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 844

Postby Tendz » 16 Feb 2019, 18:14

I like Whats app because, it helps me to send unlimited messages across anywhere, I can do group chats and not just voice calling but I can even do video calls through it.
The thing I dislike about Whats app is the unwanted images, videos and messages eats up my phone space a lot

Tendz

ForumCoin: 656

Postby iamdahmmy » 18 Feb 2019, 14:25

WhatsApp allows me to send unlimited texts messages.As far as I'm concerned,its perfect...

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 262

Postby sofs » 20 Mar 2019, 07:15

That is the only way for me to keep in touch in the extended family. You don't pay extra for your overseas calls and you just text them whenever you want. Forwards are a pain in you know where, but I have overcome the problem by sending a sweet but clear messages to those who do it regularly to me. Now my phone isn't dying with the weight of the crap.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,207

Postby suny » 20 Mar 2019, 08:16

For me it's one of the best so far. I can text, send text or voice messages or talk to my relatives anywhere in the world. I can also video chat non stop with my friends and family members anywhere in the world.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 590

Postby KyushuKris » 21 Mar 2019, 11:44

it's alright. The video connection is really solid, better than Skype for me. I use Line too, which is good.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 376

Postby augusta » 25 Mar 2019, 05:12

I love whatapp has a chatting app, I don't need to do more than sending a text at a very fast speed. I don't think I dislike whatapp anywhere and I don't see any pros.

augusta

ForumCoin: 197

Postby ceci » 03 Apr 2019, 10:24

It is being used widely here in my country, thus I like it since it's F.O.C too. :P

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 805

Postby Joseph83 » 12 Apr 2019, 20:25

As for WhatsApp is perfect when it comes to sending unlimited messages

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 224

Postby mrki444 » 15 Apr 2019, 11:15

Will Whatspp be united with FB Messenger or FB app?

Join my site and earn 23 FC coins playing lottery and forum games. Good luck.

Currently we have technical issues. We are coming back soon.
mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 911

PreviousNext

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology